⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga - Lost Progress

Options
MichaelBiedz
MichaelBiedz Posts: 3 Newbie

On both my iPhone 6S and iPad Mini, I was on Level 2000, which was synced in Facebook.  I purchased a new iPad Mini 4 (iOS 10), which, upon syncing with Facebook, states I am on Level 410.  Additionally, none of my gold bars nor boosters are appearing on the new iPad.  Please help!

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi MichaelBiedz,

I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.

Thanks!

• MichaelBiedz
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hi MichaelBiedz,

I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.

Thanks!

I am not able to locate your message on the King Care page on my PC nor on my iPhone. Actually I am not seeing a mail icon although I am logged in.
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi MichaelBiedz,

Thanks!

Sorry Micheal, it appears my message wasn't sent correctly, I've just sent you another message now.
  • MichaelBiedz
    Options

To resolve, I deleted CCS from my new iPad, then reinstalled.  Upon reinstalling, I am back on Level 2001, which is where I am supposed to be.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?