📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2032, 2033, 2034

Options
13»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I finally passed 2033 only using 1 lollipop to get the last yellow, so not sure if they changed it. But what the hell is up with 2034!!!!! Get a grip of yourselves King! You must not play your own games! I really wouldn't bother spending all that money on advertising, not when higher players will be telling others not to even bother with this game anymore... I really loved this game and have played it for years. I love a challenge, and i have to say that you did make it far too easy at one point and players got used to that unfortunalty. But to make it this hard is just stupid. I like to know that i can stand a chance to win, but the amount of moves to the items we have to get is stupidly unbalanced. It's so sad what you have done to this game :(

Sorsha30 you are totally correct. Unfortunately wait until you get to Level 2035 !! King/Activision are doing a brilliant job of getting rid of all their high end players. My wife and 2 of her friends quit the game a month ago, to the point of completely deleting it. I'm close to doing the same. My wife now spends her spare time investigating items on Pinterest.
  • Sorsha30
    Sorsha30 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

I finally passed 2033 only using 1 lollipop to get the last yellow, so not sure if they changed it. But what the hell is up with 2034!!!!! Get a grip of yourselves King! You must not play your own games! I really wouldn't bother spending all that money on advertising, not when higher players will be telling others not to even bother with this game anymore... I really loved this game and have played it for years. I love a challenge, and i have to say that you did make it far too easy at one point and players got used to that unfortunalty. But to make it this hard is just stupid. I like to know that i can stand a chance to win, but the amount of moves to the items we have to get is stupidly unbalanced. It's so sad what you have done to this game :(

Lol, at least your wife is keeping herself busy :) It's such a shame this game has gone downhill so fast :(
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

sorry guys but 2038 sucks too and according to other post this episode ends with a super ridiculous one. It is by far the worst episode ever and they have succeeded with making me absolutely sick of playing the sugar track stupid amounts of times to get more boosters, however, as sick of it as I am, I will not buy them. Especially not now.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

wait till 2043, this level is so frustrating.  Been having to use boosters and switches just to have enough moves.

2043? I can't get by 2038! This is by far the worst episode they have put out.
  • parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Agree!!!!!  These levels are so ridiculous and an insult to our ability to get this far. It  just shows  CC greed in wanting us to buy boosters.  Yes, you can get them free; but levels should be able to be done without them.  So frustrating !!!!!

• critter
    critter Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Do not play Level 2030 to 2045 if you dont have free boosters. DO NOT BUY BOOSTERS. It is of no use. STOP playing it till King repair the levels. The worst levels ever ever ever!! 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

I have lost all interest in Candy Crush. Such a shame, it used to be a great game. Now King produce it as a money grab !! Their other products are not much better. I am at Level 2069 and things haven't improved, in fact I think the levels are now designed to make you use certain boosters.

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Yep, I agree.  Candy Crush is just not the same game.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?