⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Whats going on with CC Saga? Does not work anymore.

driller
driller Posts: 8 Level 2

About 2 weeks ago CC saga decided it didn't want to load anymore on our android phones.  That's three of us in our household.  All with the same samsung phones.  I've read several other user complaints about the same thing on their PC's.  But nothing on the android phones.  We can get to the main page and get the daily booster, but once we try to start the game we all get kicked out.  This is not an issue with our phones.  Please help.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi driller!

Which model of Android do you have?

I have seen other threads where certain older phone models are no longer compatible with the game.

It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and lives will miss after the re-install so please take that into consideration before proceeding.

Please follow these steps:

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars)

2) Un-install the app

3) Reboot your phone or tablet

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

• driller
    edited October 2016

We have Samsung Galaxy S3's.  I have uninstalled and re downloaded 3 times with no luck.  Does not make sense that it will no longer load the game.  What has King done to make this no longer work anymore?  If our phones are no longer compatible and we are not planning on getting new phones, I gues King will no longer get any of our money.  We are at level 1500.  Bummer

• gloriasue99
    gloriasue99 Posts: 8 Level 2

Hi driller!

I have seen other threads where certain older phone models are no longer compatible with the game.

It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game. Try a simple reboot right before playing the game to see if it solves the issue.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars. Your boosters and lives will miss after the re-install so please take that into consideration before proceeding.

1) Make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom (this will save your progress, highscores and gold bars)

2) Un-install the app

4) Now it's time to download the app and install it again. Find the app on Google Play and click on 'install'

5) After the game has been installed you should now be able to start it normally.

6) Don't forget to connect the game to Facebook (blue button) or Kingdom (orange button) in order to retrieve your game progress, highscores and gold bars.

Ihave the same problem with my S3. Ihave done all updates, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, tried to play online and on airplane mode, rebooted repeatedlyand cleared cache.I still have 5G available. It finally allowed me to play yesterday, but not today.
  • driller
    edited October 2016

NOW, we can't even get to the main page or log into facebook.  Won't load anything anymore.  Tried another uninstall/download.  No go.  Can't believe you guys don't care about this.  King Care?  Or is it King has stock in Samsung?

• Wunderbaum

If you have the early 2012 version of the Samsung S3 then your phone might have insufficient resources to play the game properly. This can happen especially if you have updated Android to a newer version - for instance Lollipop.

You could try to remove some of the apps that automatically starts up and further uses of the limited resources.

I have tried the same thing with a Nexus 7 that after an upgrade to Android Lollipop was unable to handle games that used to work OK. 

If you don't want to upgrade then you can still play Candy Crush on Facebook and King.com

• Wunderbaum

Hi driller!

2) Un-install the app

Hi gloriasue99! It's not about how much space you have available to install the game. It's about how much RAM that is dedicated to feed the CPU. Please see my other answer in the main thread. If the phone is from 2012-2013 there might be an issue while playing Candy Crush.
  • driller

If you have the early 2012 version of the Samsung S3 then your phone might have insufficient resources to play the game properly. This can happen especially if you have updated Android to a newer version - for instance Lollipop.

You could try to remove some of the apps that automatically starts up and further uses of the limited resources.

I have tried the same thing with a Nexus 7 that after an upgrade to Android Lollipop was unable to handle games that used to work OK. 

If you don't want to upgrade then you can still play Candy Crush on Facebook and King.com

Well.......for the last 3 years we have had non issues with our resources. You guys changed something to kick us off. Everyone in our household has S3's and now everyone cannot get on the game. Please quit trying to tell me it was something we did. You guys know what's going on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?