Bug: Sugar Drops Strip

Options
karzuo
karzuo Posts: 7 Level 2

When we collected enough sugar drops to go pass multiple milestones in a single round, we only get bonuses from the last passed milestone and nothing from the milestones it shoot pass!!!

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Karzuo!

Is this happening only on Facebook? If you have the option then I suggest you also try on King.com

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to sync your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to use the Sugar drops without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• karzuo
    karzuo Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi Karzuo!

Is this happening only on Facebook? If you have the option then I suggest you also try on King.com

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to sync your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to use the Sugar drops without any issues.

Cheers :-)

What are you talking? I am talking about the sugar drops bonuses. You know the bonus strips that give bonuses each time you collected enough sugar drops? And there is a few milestones on the strip? And each time when you reach a milestone, an animation of a blending of candy starts and then you get some free bonuses??? In this case if you happen to cross more than 1 milestone in 1 go, it is not giving you 2x bonuses... only 1!!!! That is obviously a bug!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?