⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost boosters

Options
parlady99
parlady99 Posts: 302 Level 3

When new levels were added to my tablet, all my boosters were lost.  This is when it went from level 2030 to level 2031.  Anything CC mangers can do about it?

Best Answer

Answers

• parlady99
    Options

I am disappointed that CC has not addressed my problem of lost boosters.  I worked hard to get them and would like to know how and if I can get them back.  If not, then I'll deal with that; but some type of answer would be nice.

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• parlady99
    edited October 2016
    Options

Hello.

Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Johnny, I checked for your message (top right on computer) but could not find one. I also checked my tablet for a message and didn't find one there either. Am I looking in the wrong place. I did not see where a message would be found on the computer. There is a message spot on the tablet but nothing was there. After I wrote this, I saw the message inbox at the top of the forum page. I sent you another reply that explains what happened. Again, thanks for your reply and generous gift. I know the gold bars will come in handy since I am on some difficult levels.
  • Sandro
    Sandro Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I play mostly on my tablet, and had a couple hundred boosters saved up, so that I can use them freely when I want to.  Most surprised and angered to see they were ALL GONE.  Starting from scratch again.  Also, the once a day extra goodie weekly calendar is gone .. no biggie since it was very hard to get all the squares filled.  I just wonder what is going on here.  The loss of boosters makes me very reluctant to do any more games with King.  If they know that we have spun the bonus wheel once so that we can't spin it again, then they can also easily know how many boosters we have lost DUE TO THEIR FAULT and RESTORE THEM.  It's only fair.

• Derek_Harris
    Derek_Harris Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem, why is it that they cannot give us instructions to correct the situation

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?