Level 2027, 2068 & 2069 had severe changes in number of moves forcing play with boosters...boo!!!

Angel-13
Angel-13 Posts: 5 Level 2

With the constant changes in level of difficulty after the candy crush game is launched makes it impossible to have fair competitive play with friends. Levels 2067, 2068 & 2069 had severe changes in number of moves. 2067 from 50 to 30...2068 from 50 to 25 and 2069 from 50 to a measly 15...this forces the use of boosters that others didn't need to play the same game.

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

I am at Level 2069 and didn't realise they have changed the number of moves. Must have been before I reached 2067. This proves the point I made in another post, that all games are now being designed so you have to spend money or hope you have saved enough boosters. They must have realised - oops we have made an error, players are not spending enough money. Wonder if they sacked the Designer who initially made the error ??

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

I agree.   My friends are catching right up to me after I've spent countless hours and boosters on these crazy booster hogging low move levels.  I think they make their money and then change it.  We, at the top levels need to take a stand and buy NOTHING!  I keep saying this---they ruined a really fun game!

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Yep I noticed the number of moves reduced as well for those levels..  I wonder when they made the change???  I've depleated almost all my boosters which are of any game play value. As I've said in the past, most of the recent levels require some sort of booster to be used in order to pass if not multiples.  I'm so over it just like everyone else here.

• Angel-13

I agree.   My friends are catching right up to me after I've spent countless hours and boosters on these crazy booster hogging low move levels.  I think they make their money and then change it.  We, at the top levels need to take a stand and buy NOTHING!  I keep saying this---they ruined a really fun game!

It has happened before but I plodded through it. But now 3 games in a row has made it impossibly annoying. Level 2069 had 50 moves and now has 15! Having played 2068 games I am so disgusted with these shenanigans!
  • Angel-13

Yep I noticed the number of moves reduced as well for those levels..  I wonder when they made the change???  I've depleated almost all my boosters which are of any game play value. As I've said in the past, most of the recent levels require some sort of booster to be used in order to pass if not multiples.  I'm so over it just like everyone else here.

When you watch the posted videos you can clearly see that level 2069 had 50 moves and the player wasn't even half way toward the goal after he made 15 moves but he still had 35 more moves to beat the game!
  • Angel-13

I am at Level 2069 and didn't realise they have changed the number of moves. Must have been before I reached 2067. This proves the point I made in another post, that all games are now being designed so you have to spend money or hope you have saved enough boosters. They must have realised - oops we have made an error, players are not spending enough money. Wonder if they sacked the Designer who initially made the error ??

It's no longer fun when it's not a level playing field. No wonder some people continually get 3 stars! They get 50 moves but we don't. What an ignorant business plan!
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Angel,

Thanks a lot for the valuable feedback provided in your post.

Rest assured that I have passed this on to the relevant Game Studio. However, at this stage I can´t promise or guarantee that your feedback will cause any changes to be made in the design of these or future levels in our game(s).

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited October 2016

this week updated episode are really difficult, i needed to use boosters in all levels to move on. it is getting not so challenging anymore if one can only win with boosters. i almost ran out of boosters i have been collecting as well as gold bars. if next episode continues to be the same, i will have to say good bye to candy crush, which is pity since i have come this far.

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 355 Level 3
    edited October 2016

Just another level, like the last 30, that the developers have taken the skill out of the game and brought in either luck or boosters. I am sure we will not see a video that shows it being done in 30 moves without boosters.  When will they get the point we all have been trying to make- bring back the skill in the game and stop trying to make it all about the money.  What is wrong will some easy levels among the hard ones.  Why did you have to lower the amount of moves on every game?

• 300bowler
    300bowler Posts: 31 Level 2

FU candy crush team. All you care about is selling boosters. This is a total prick move on your part. all your doing is pissing more and more players off. I'm deleting this game for good now!!! 25 moves for 2068 what a f*ing joke!!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?