Lost progress

Options
Mick_Dando
Mick_Dando Posts: 6 Level 2

I have updated mi iPhone and when I open cc saga and cc soda I lost all my progress can you help me get back to where I was please

cc saga was on 2030 now on 58

cc soda was on 959 now on 1

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mick-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mick-  Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Julie_SM
    Julie_SM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Have a lovely week!

I drop from level 2053 to 2033. Have photo of it. Pleeease help me. :( it says I use another e-mail. And I never had used that email for cc saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?