Lost Boosters in Candy Crusg

LilyMay
LilyMay Posts: 6 Level 2

I am on level 2048 in Candy Crush and have lost all my boosters. It has taken me a lot of time and effort to collect these booster and I am not talking about 1 or 2 but 100 in total,

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 968 Pro Player 👑

If you email them through the game, you know, where your settings are, and maybe they can look into your account and see if/why the boosters have gone away & give you some advice on how you should use your boosters because they are not guaranteed or something like that they will say... but they may be able to troubleshoot this, unless they answer here first. I get a lot of results emailing through the game itself.

• LilyMay
    LilyMay Posts: 6 Level 2

If you email them through the game, you know, where your settings are, and maybe they can look into your account and see if/why the boosters have gone away & give you some advice on how you should use your boosters because they are not guaranteed or something like that they will say... but they may be able to troubleshoot this, unless they answer here first. I get a lot of results emailing through the game itself.

Thanks, I'll try that
  • RuthAflaloMattes
    RuthAflaloMattes Posts: 3 Newbie

Please post your resolve IF there is one. I wrote to the company in "inquiries".

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?