⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lost all of my boosters and others attachments

Options
vdwmathy
vdwmathy Posts: 1 Newbie

I lost all of my attachments in the game, some of them where free when I get them, but I have also many attachments that I have bought after buying goldbars.

At the time I lost everything there where more than 50 boosters, 43 fishes, 15 bags,  9 lollypops, 12 hands, etc...

Itwas not all payed but most of them I payed with goldbars.

This is the second time this happened to me, and cost me a lot of money.

I want my stuff back

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost some items. I would like to take a look at your account, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care screen, next to your profile icon. 

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week!

• Talha_Farhat
    Talha_Farhat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Cez diamond you have related me to this question but there is no private message or anything that I have received. Please look into it.

• Kane_Grinbergs
    Kane_Grinbergs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

King huat dosnt care anymore. they have too many games out now taking in plenty of money and couldnt care fixing issues. so far sent 3 msgs about looaing all my  ooats and ger no response. they just dont care

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Talha and Kane, 

I have sent you both messages too, look forward to hearing back from you. 

Have a sweet week! 

• Kane_Grinbergs
    Kane_Grinbergs Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Welcome to King Care. I am really sorry that you have lost some items. I would like to take a look at your account, so I have sent you a private message. Please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of the King Care screen, next to your profile icon. 

Have a lovely week!

I recently had the same issue as alot of other. ykur not responding to help the users and aeem to just not care. As others have stated holding on to boosts at harder levela is the whole point. And loosing them all during game play is a joke. This needs to be fixed. If aomething isnt done then King will be...
  • Lisa_Theriault
    Lisa_Theriault Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm having the same issue now..sent my email a few days ago and still no response. 

• Cezdiamond
    Options

Hi Lisa- I have sent you a message :-) Thanks 

• Curly_Cop
    Curly_Cop Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Have a lovely week!

i lost my boosters too pls help to get them back

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?