Events on the Map - How do you feel about it?

Options

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    Not a fan πŸ˜• I find the events a bit frustrating or not as enjoyable. There might be room for improvement

I'd rather the data go towards features players have long requested. Where's the map jumper? And it's not like I'm even playing new levels. Hey if the old level scoreboards were so bad, why not revamp it. These superficial cosmetic changes are all the rage at King.πŸ™„ Like seriously, what's with the new speeded up option that recently appeared and disappeared. y'all have too much time on your hands at King HQ. Buncha clowns πŸ€‘πŸ”΄

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options
    Neutral 😐 I'm okay with the events, but I don't have strong feelings one way or another

Our Feedback matters? Really? I think not. LOL! If our feedback mattered, the PR people from King would come on this forum and at least try and answer some of our issues. When is THAT going to happen? Ummm, never? That's my feedback, @QueenB

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,294 Level 5
    Options
    Love it πŸ₯³ These events add an exciting twist to the game. I enjoy the challenge and variety they bring

I love all these events especially when there are timed boosters as well as very reward boosters.

• Toune_PG
    Toune_PG Posts: 340 Level 3
    Options
    Love it πŸ₯³ These events add an exciting twist to the game. I enjoy the challenge and variety they bring

I liked it all it gives excellent boosters rewards.

• teeweiping
    teeweiping Posts: 7,269 Level 5
    Options
    Neutral 😐 I'm okay with the events, but I don't have strong feelings one way or another

This event is good and the rewards is ok but just I hope that the time to complete this event can be extended.

• Andres-2
    Andres-2 Posts: 4,332 Level 5
    Options

These events are fun and help you progress in the game.

• spottedhorse
    spottedhorse Posts: 273 Level 3
    Options

I'm leaning towards neutral unless of course they include boosters.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,880 Level 5
    Options
    Not a fan πŸ˜• I find the events a bit frustrating or not as enjoyable. There might be room for improvement

Now if I was getting the rewards you showed on page 1 for reaching the key, - copied and shown below - I'd be delighted. How long ago was that taken or are some players receiving a non timed lollipop hammer, free switch and a UFO. I mainly get timed boosters, which I'm not a fan of and the worst is getting a 30 minute lollipop hammer just as I've finished playing.

Room for improvement would be, non timed UFO, party booster, lollipop hammer, free switch and of course, a scroll down feature for the horrible new Saga map 🫑

• JONH10
    JONH10 Posts: 23,206 Level 5
    Options

Hi, @QueenB! I just voted now! πŸ‘οΈ

I've always enjoyed the sensations of the events in the game Candy Crush (like this since last year), despite it being so challenging to pass levels and achieve/complete the objectives set. Otherwise, there are even special events in themed seasons related to this, depending on which I liked more of the events that occur in the game. ☺️🍬🍭

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,147 Jelly Moderator
    Options

Voted πŸ€—

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?