⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are my Facebook friends?

Options
Jane_Sprando
Jane_Sprando Posts: 2 Newbie

All my friends have disappeared in Candy Crush Saga on my ipad. I am the only one playing. They were all there yesterday 

Answers

• Jane_Sprando
    Jane_Sprando Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same here on andriod 

If I could FIND and READ your answer, it would be helpful! How do I access your answer?
  • Natalie_Blake
    Natalie_Blake Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Same here on andriod 

Similar issue here, except only half of my Facebook friends are showing up on iPhone, and they're mostly ones who don't play! I've tried logging out and back in with Facebook on the app, but it doesn't help.
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Cant find friends on my mobile 

Hi Sean- Please wait for the next update, this should resolve the problem :-)
  • Kerry-2
    Kerry-2 Posts: 22 Level 2
    Options

Hi Everyone-  Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. 

Thanks so much! 

Are you going to restore all lost lives saved and all boosters lost aswell?
  • bethga
    bethga Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Same thing happened to me and i've just updated to the latest version and i lost my friend, items and lives, not happy!

I lost all my items and extra lives too!!! so upset!!!!
  • Mickeygr420
    Mickeygr420 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone-  Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Thanks so much! 

I updated candy crush yesterday and my friends are still gone. Now I'm stuck waiting 3 days to get to the next level because I have no one to help give me tickets
  • Arzu_Kaya
    Arzu_Kaya Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

Are you going to restore all lost lives saved and all boosters lost aswell? I lost 300+ special candies while re-installing the game.
  • Kimmyd14
    Kimmyd14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happened to me and i've just updated to the latest version and i lost my friend, items and lives, not happy!

Same here
  • Katie-11
    Katie-11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I've updated as well on my Android phone and still having this issue. So it's not solved
  • Jill-7
    Jill-7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same here - can only hope we get everything back!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?