⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where are my Facebook friends?

Options

Answers

• Lori-11
    Lori-11 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone-  Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Please be sure to update to the latest version once it is available. 

Thanks so much! 

I am also having the same problem on my Android phone and IPad. I am confused because it shows this problem is solved when it clearly has not been solved. When should we expect the next update?
  • Broom_Hilda
    Broom_Hilda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this question also but it is on a Kindle Fire HD

Mine too
  • Jackie_Chipman
    Jackie_Chipman Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Everyone-  Welcome to the King Care community and thanks for taking the time to report this. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a connection problem. Our technical team have been working hard to find a solution and they have confirmed that there will be a fix in the next update :-) 

Thanks so much! 

I have the latest version and my friends list is gone. When will this be resolved? The next update? When will that be?
  • Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

Same here! So frustrating I need help to move to next level, but can't see any friends that play. 

I guess they are still working on this problem. My friends are still missing also as well as my picture.
  • Susan_Vose
    Susan_Vose Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this question also but it is on a Kindle Fire HD

Me too! Called Amazon and no help. They walked me thru a couple of quick fixes but no luck. Hate playing by myself!!!!
  • silviaclementte
    silviaclementte Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

obviously this problem doens't sold yet....
  • MiguelFersight
    MiguelFersight Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I lost about 980 lives and 300+ boosters. Will they be returned?
  • Sarbear1877
    Sarbear1877 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

Is there any update? Are we going to get back the lives and boosters? Any time frame?
  • Mchl_Ng
    Mchl_Ng Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Thanks so much! 

Same here ...still not solved yet...all boosters & lives gone due to uninstall & reinstall the app.
  • Wanda-6
    Wanda-6 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited November 2016
    Options

Thanks so much! 

I have same problems. Today it wont even let me in to play at all. Boots me out when it starts to load after I click play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?