App Crashing

Options
Cyndi_M
Cyndi_M Posts: 1 Newbie

Every time I open the app, the whale comes out and a message pops up about what place I finished in the striped candy game, and then the app closes.

Answers

• Joyn
    Joyn Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Hi Cyndi M,

Thank you very much for highlighting this here on King Care.

We are aware of this currently happening in Candy Crush Saga, both on Android and iOS devices, and our Game Studio is investigating this issue.

I will get back to you once I have more information. In the meantime, I will use your thread here to inform other players about the same.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

Not fixed on my phone. Still crashes
  • Janet_Lu-Luna
    Janet_Lu-Luna Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

"Solved" ? We're still stuck -_-

finally stopped crashing for me. Try yours.
  • Mary_Holland_
    Mary_Holland_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue on iPhone. I can't play until it's fixed

Mine either. It's bad enough it doesn't connect to Facebook, but now this.
  • Helen_Brown
    Helen_Brown Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

Hi Cyndi M,

Thank you very much for highlighting this here on King Care.

We are aware of this currently happening in Candy Crush Saga, both on Android and iOS devices, and our Game Studio is investigating this issue.

I will get back to you once I have more information. In the meantime, I will use your thread here to inform other players about the same.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team 

Nor mine getting really annoyed
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Solved for me this time, since Tuesday / Wednesday

Good to hear so Crystalium, thanks for your feedback ;-)
  • Nweiss1228
    Nweiss1228 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

"Solved" ? We're still stuck -_-

Mine only works when I disconnected my iPad from wifi while playing. It's not ideal but maybe it will help you as well.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

I don't know if this will work for others, but on mine I went extreme. My games ONLY work now when I disconnect from wifi and Facebook And Bluetooth also. I also had deleted and reinstalled all king games before this step and reset iPad multiple times. However, my candy crush and candy crush saga work when I'm disconnected from wifi, then you have to reboot and it works for me. Hope this helps some others and they don't have to lose all their lives and boosters like I did because I deleted and reinstalled the games. 

Hey Nweiss1228, what model iPad are you playing on? There are some iPads that are no longer compatible with their games https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-2-saga/problems-with-your-games-crashing-loading-on-certain-ios-devices
  • Ed_Stefaniuk
    Ed_Stefaniuk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi dear Candy Crushing friends,

I hope you will all have a Sweet! day today.

Especially since you should now be able to open the game and play it as usual ;-)

Have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

Dexters delight has been a DISASTER. CRASHES CRASHES CRASHES. Please get it sorted for iPad. PLEASE.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?