Not getting lives

Options
ColetteP
ColetteP Posts: 2 Newbie

It's strange that since I gave in and paid for a few lives and 10 gold bars for more moves to finish a level, now no matter how many times I request lives I might get 1 or 2:a day that's it, it feels as if the lives aren't being given to me in an attempt to get me to buy more

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hello @ColetteP 🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to know that you are not receiving lives from your friends!! Can you tell me when did this start?

Are you playing the game on a single device or multiple devices? If using multiple devices, did you check the other devices? With the recent changes to the game, I have noticed that I am receiving lives only on one device!!

If you are playing on a single device, did you make sure that all your friends are intact? Like I have mentioned above, there have been many changes to the game, some players are missing their friends lists too!! If that is the case, we need to make sure that you add back all the friends otherwise, your friends cannot send you lives as they do not see you in their list!!

Please take a look at the steps suggested HERE which you can try out incase there might be an issue!

To reply back and/or to ask any further questions, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon🍫🍫

• ColetteP
    ColetteP Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Playing on one device only, and friends list is intact, I'm receiving plenty of requests for lives of friends which I'm sending but getting almost no lives when I'm asking for them.

• elwitmon
    elwitmon Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Pummraj, Colette,

I am experiencing the same thing. My friends list in intact and I am getting the requests from my friends, the most I have received in one day is 3. My storage says that I can store up to 200 lives but I'm not getting them. Please fix this. This is the second time I have sent this message.

thanks,

Greg Gagner

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?