I won the Create Striped Candies contest and it is stuck on calculating the results

Options

Answers

• Typdamsel
    Typdamsel Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same problem. Please do the same for me. I tried to open my own ticket but they marked it as a duplicate.
  • Mel900
    Mel900 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

I have sent each of you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Me too. I placed 1st. Thanks
  • Blushmermaid_
    Blushmermaid_ Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same problem. I emailed them but got an email sending me here but there is no fix so not sure what I should do now. 

• Jessica_Willis
    Jessica_Willis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I was in third place the last time I checked...before it wouldn't show me the results anymore. Just stuck in a loop of loading results. Now I have no idea.

• Dennis_Wilson
    Dennis_Wilson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been experiencing the same issue as well. I would love to see a resolution.

I do not see the private message in my Inbox within the game.
  • Shelley_McElveny
    Shelley_McElveny Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

It says I got 3rd place bu it just keeps spinning saying caculating results.
  • Kyle_Xanth
    Kyle_Xanth Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I'll join in here by saying "Me too!". Same issue as everyone else.
  • Jenn_Taylor
    Jenn_Taylor Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same issue here.
  • Shelley_McElveny
    Shelley_McElveny Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have the same problem. I placed 3rd as I see others did also.
  • Linda_LaCoe
    Linda_LaCoe Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I have not received a private message. I won 1st place.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?