Why have I lost Dreamworld?

Rosa_Nutkana
Rosa_Nutkana Posts: 10 Level 2

It simply disappeared from my game. I reinstalled the game and went through the procedures suggested by the Mods and it still has not returned. My first question about this was cited as a duplicate question but it was not. I couldn't find any other questions concerning the disappearance of Dreamworld from the regular game. This is not a 'sync' question. I only play on my PC(Windows 10).

Answers

• Rosa_Nutkana

Hi Rosa- Welcome to the  King Care community. I am sorry that you are unable to play Dreamworld I can understand your disappointment. Please could you let me know the following?

- Which level were you on in Dreamworld?

- Is there an error message, if yes, what does it say?

- When did the problem start?

- Have you tested the game in another browser?

Thanks! 

I was somewhere between levels 196 and 200. There is no error message. About a week ago I started the game and Dreamworld was simply gone. I access the game from my Windows 10 Start menu. I believe I originally downloaded the game from the Microsoft store. I have followed the browser(and adobe) update and cache clearing procedures recommended by the other mods and there was no change. Odus appears on the opening screen shot, then is gone once I enter the game. It doesn't matter what browser I use.
  • Rosa_Nutkana

I have lost Dreamworld too. I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S6. I deleted the candy crush app and reinstalled. Dreamworld was there and I played it. Then the next time I went in to candy crush, Dreamworld was gone. help!

Jesseking0513, I wish I had an answer for you. This evening I logged in to CC and Odus was there. No one contacted me prior to Dreamworld coming back. It appeared as suddenly as it disappeared, only at level 1, not where I want to be. I hope someone from King can help you...it's very frustrating.
  • Rosa_Nutkana

I have the same problem and lost Dreamworld too. I'm playing on a IPad (ios). I deleted the candy crush app and reinstalled. Dreamworld was there and I played it but the next time I went in to candy crush, Dreamworld was gone. Who has the solution? 

I don't know how, but Dreamworld suddenly reappeared in my game, but at level 1. One of the mods(Mark)reset my levels so I'm now good to go. There has been no explanation as to why it disappeared in the first place. Wish you luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?