I have completed Europe, but the game will not advance to Party Hill.

Sandra_Wade
Sandra_Wade Posts: 1 Newbie

I have completed Europe, but the game will not advance to Party Hill.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• games4us
    games4us Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi Mark keep getting notices with names that may have the answer but all it is are more questions by others on this issue. Hope you extend the days on this before we all lose the credits for having gotten all the country cakes so there will be a chance to play party hill, thanks
  • Shayna_Kaplan
    Shayna_Kaplan Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this.

Party Hill is a congratulation screen that was supposed to be shown after collecting all countries.

It could appear that the event continued after completing all country events.

We're sorry for the lack of clearness for the end of goal in the event.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thank you so much! Although I never got a screen saying congrats you completed it.... which is also ok but I know sometimes there are extra rewards given then. Again thanks so much for helping!
  • Ccrush719
    Ccrush719 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi guys,

Party Hill is a congratulation screen that was supposed to be shown after collecting all countries.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thank you, Mark. So will the other continents be available to play after the time expires?
  • weisbe#1
    weisbe#1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2017

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I got the screen saying I completed Europe and it instructed me to collect my reward. I thought the gold bars I had accumulated throughout all the games would be deposited after I completed all of the games and countries, since they never were deposited after I completed each country. I never got them and it was approximately 150 gold bars. Please advise. Thank you!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?