⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Would someone help me with the Candy Shop on Candy Crush Saga?

Betty_Kelly
Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2

I've done everything everyone, both King's Techs and Amazon's Techs, has suggested and nothing works.  Can someone please fix the Candy Shop so I can make purchase gold bars using my Amazon gold coins?  I sent pictures of the Candy Shop how it is not working on my Kindle and one where it is working on my computer.  The problem is that my computer isn't connected to the appstore for Amazon, hence my gold coins are worthless.  Please go back to ticket #3836825 to see what has been going on.  Amazon asked that I consult with the developers so here I am, asking for help once again.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

Just to get a better point of view, what's the troubleshooting you've done so far? 

• Betty_Kelly

Everything from emptying cache, uninstalled/reinstalled 2 or 3 times, signed off and signed back on, and other things.  Nothing works.  Last night I tried again after uninstalling and reinstalling, and it worked long enough for someone to "give" me 10 gold bars and left a message that I was being given the 10 gold bars until the Candy Shop could be fixed. That's the second time that's happened.  I don't care about someone giving me the bars.  I want the Candy Shop to work for me.  Your username says it all, "StuckInATree."

• Cindi_Swain
    Cindi_Swain Posts: 4 Newbie

Everything from emptying cache, uninstalled/reinstalled 2 or 3 times, signed off and signed back on, and other things.  Nothing works.  Last night I tried again after uninstalling and reinstalling, and it worked long enough for someone to "give" me 10 gold bars and left a message that I was being given the 10 gold bars until the Candy Shop could be fixed. That's the second time that's happened.  I don't care about someone giving me the bars.  I want the Candy Shop to work for me.  Your username says it all, "StuckInATree."

I also would like it fixed can't purchase any bars I have done everything also nothing works .I bought the 699 package and got nothing
  • Betty_Kelly

It is still not working. Everything else works. All the drop downs work except Candy Shop.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?