candy converter, chocolate box, etc.

Options
tr6465
tr6465 Posts: 46 Level 2

candy converter, chocolate box and all timed booster events are a ripoff. Why won’t you bring back the real boosters like before this timed stuff? Oh, I know, it’s so we have to buy more to play. Bring back the days when candy crush was fun. I’ve played since the game started and it just keeps getting worse.

Comments

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

@tr6465 Actually, the Candy Converter was awesome the first week out of the 2/3 weeks I had it. I traded many unusable Coconut Wheels and Lives for Gold Bars. It was good, until it got stupid. Wanting a Party Popper for 4 striped/wraps. LOL! Like any sane person would do that!

Anyway, I agree with you. The new Chocolate Box is a waste of time trying, and the idiotic timed boosters are a joke. Many agree with you.

Have a good day!

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

The only good thing about the new chocolate box is once the gold box is unlocked it stays on the gold one if you complete it. If only the rewards were worth winning. A 5 min free hand switch is pretty much useless and the 5 min ufo is only good for 2 maybe 3 levels if you're a fast player. Considering how expensive party boosters and ufo's are to buy from the store and the amount of levels that require them there needs to be more ways to win them or gold bars. The old gold chocolate box, Sam's streak and free season path are sorely missed.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,028 Level 5
    Options

I still get Sam's Streak and Season Path, both are really a great help to my game. I get Candy Royale, alas with a low payout, once or twice a week. What events do you get? Do you have ads in your game? We really do all play a different Candy Crush game. I struggle to understand why this is.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 532 Level 3
    Options

I still have ads...must still be in that "test" group since the onset.

I still have the Season Pass, although they took away the extra point for Sugar Stars. Now I only get 1 pt win on my go-to level.

I still have Sam's Streak which doesn't do me any good. Can't seem to hold a streak together for more than 3xs.

I still have the Weekly Contest and the Episode Race. Those both are a "we'll see" day by day! LOL

Not playing much anymore. I just check in every morning for boosters and try a level or two.

Have a great evening, Christine!

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I still get Sam's streak and season pass in my mobile/tablet game, I was remembering when winning Sam's streak gave you a party booster and also on the free side of seasons pass the top reward was also a party booster before it got changed. I agree with you about everyone getting a different game. I also have ads & sweet cinema in my mobile/tablet game, but not in my old Facebook game nor the one I just started on windows app to test this theory regarding which platforms get which events. While I found the windows app version easier to play, it was also the one with fewest events. No candy royale, sweet cinema, ads, or season pass, instead it offered daily quests for regular boosters, similar to the candy quests when they pop up every month. Out of the three versions i play i prefer the mobile/tablet game to the pc based ones.

• dinzle
    dinzle Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I agree - it’s really annoying that they’re taking the choice away from everyone. They’ve ruined the chocolate box by not allowing you to choose what you select and when, then you win stupid timed boosters, but you can’t choose when to use them (and which I frequently win when I’ve only got one life left).

I’ve just had the “Sweet Crew” inflicted on me, no way to opt out, if one of the crew sends you two free moves there’s no way to decline them, then if you lose again your only option to play on is to spend 16 gold bars instead of the usual 10.

I also hate that timed boosters have been added to the daily treat machine, again no option to save them for later. Also, all the pop ups between levels are becoming ridiculous and are especially frustrating when you’re trying to make the most of timed boosters.

I guess the plus side to this is that it’s putting me off wasting so much time(and money) playing CC!

• tr6465
    tr6465 Posts: 46 Level 2
    Options

you used to win real boosters and felt like you accomplished something, now the only accomplishment is getting thru a game without using or buying boosters. MONEY GRAB RIPOFF 🤬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?