⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2159 is impossible

Spring_Ho
Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2

Too many fruits to be deal with in level 2159 and not enough of moves, it seems not possible to pass this level

Answers

• tommyh
    tommyh Posts: 2 Newbie

Passed this level with with a dozen boosters. 

I knew that this was an impossible level and just threw everything at it.

Winning Ugly.

I also just kept throwing boosters in.Very unfair level.Seriously thinking of leaving now.Used to be fun.
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2

Don't even waste your time folks !! 2160 is even worse. You're gonna need 20 more hammers, and I don't have any left. Another FU level from Candy Crush, and if this is the way it's going to be now, I am leaving this game !! Total money grubbing BS !!!

Same here Tracy, it isn't even enjoyable any more
  • knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3

Haven't even come close despite wasting many boosters.   Fruits don't drop fast enough.  Not enough moves.  Just a stupid level.   Not fun.   Please fix.

finally made it - but it was ugly - lots of boosters: color bomb, wheel, stripe/package and some hammer/switches. Plus luck. Some of the levels after are very very easy though ...
  • Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie

They should design the game to pass the level without any boosters. I wondered that do they play it before the issued.

They design all of their levels to get the most amount of money out of the players. They are smart and you are the fool. They are a business and they care nothing about you, just their bottom line.
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

Don't even waste your time folks !! 2160 is even worse. You're gonna need 20 more hammers, and I don't have any left. Another FU level from Candy Crush, and if this is the way it's going to be now, I am leaving this game !! Total money grubbing BS !!!

Yep, level 2160 will need alot of hammers, ready to say adios candy-crush!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?