Stuck at level 1874 in candy crush saga

Options
Dona
Dona Posts: 1 Newbie

It seems impossible to score 55000 points in a minute. I have got life for several hours and I kept on trying to complete this level but in vain. YouTube video shows +5 time candies dropping other than those on the board. But that is not the case for me. I had similar problems for levels 1694(time has now been increased for this level)  and 1753. I somehow cleared those levels when luckily many color bombs showered on the board. But in 1874 the bombs are giving hardly 4000 points and hence special candies are not helping in scoring points. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. I am just a few episodes away from that coveted topmost one and don't want to quit.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

The issue with the timed candies was addressed in a recent update so I would update your game in the app store and hopefully then your levels will be up to date and include the timed candies.

• Kh_1642
    Kh_1642 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

The issue with the timed candies was addressed in a recent update so I would update your game in the app store and hopefully then your levels will be up to date and include the timed candies.

I have the same problem with this level. I've done the update & play on IPad. Don't have an open to play on PC as some have suggested. On the verge of giving up. Detest these timed levels in Iphone & Ipad!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?