Features gone

I am at level 14902.

This week most items in my Events tab have disappeared including chocolate box, weekly race, episode race, streaks, daily win.

I won my recent episode race and was looking forward to getting 30 gold bars...nothing.

I also haven't received any lives even though I have requested hundreds.

I have logged out, re-installed and done all the usual things.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Jen Green

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,210 Candy Moderator

Hello Jennifer @jennifergreen2005🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

This a glitch many players are experiencing from a while now!!

But, there is a trick to it --> Replay an old level -- win or lose, does not matter -- go back to the map screen and open the Events tab -- you should find all the events that are available for you right now.

If it did not work for any reason, please follow the steps again, and the events will appear👍️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,210 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2023

Sorry!! Accidentally "posted" the comment without answering all your questions...

** About missing rewards from Episode Race, you will have to contact the King Player Support.

• If you are playing on a computer - Facebook browser version, go to this link to send your complaint --> https://soporto.king.com/contact;
    • If you are playing on a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11, you can send your complaint directly from your game --> Click on the Pink Cogwheel -- select ? icon -- scroll down to Events -- select "Episode Race" -- scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us" -- fill up the form and submit your complaint.

I also haven't received any lives even though I have requested hundreds.

I have reported about the Lives issues many of the players are experiencing. You will have to wait till Monday or later to get an update as all the Kingsters are off from the work during weekends.

I have logged out, re-installed and done all the usual things.

I am so sorry!! Logging out and/or reinstalling the App does not bring back the events & features to appear normally in the Events folder. In fact, you will lose all your saved boosters because of the reinstallation

If you have any further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment🍫🍫

• Thanks so much. I did that and my features are coming back!

Appreciate your assistance 🙏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?