⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How is Level 2040 not rated as hard?!

Options
Teri_Dontbugme
Teri_Dontbugme Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 2040 borders on the impossible - but the map marker shows it as being a 'normal' level? I've been stuck here for a little while now, and I have to say it's not much fun to run through all of your lives in less than 10 minutes because the bombs (with 5 move timers which I see you reduced it from 8 moves - WTH? WHY?!) go off before you get anything useful from the mystery candies. I'm starting to think it'd be more entertaining to repeatedly bash my skull with a brick. Levels like this do not make me in any way inclined to play your other games.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Teri don't do that, then you'll have a headache! ;-) I beat this level by using all 3 boosters. If you have any left, use your boosters.  What do you play on, PC, tablet, phone?

Jilly

• Teri_Dontbugme
    Teri_Dontbugme Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Teri don't do that, then you'll have a headache! ;-) I beat this level by using all 3 boosters. If you have any left, use your boosters.  What do you play on, PC, tablet, phone?

Jilly

I play on a tablet and a PC. Unfortunately I don't have any boosters left so this level has me frustrated...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?