(new) level 2163 with only 45 seconds from 2 mins! !! not even close to pass

Options

Answers

• Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

It is so unfair for the later player if the previous target just 10000 in 120 seconds, KING, FIX IT PLEASE!

• Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

10,000 points 2 mins was the older version. 4500 points with only 45 sec was two days old new version. it was frustrated level but luckily i did pass with just couple of ten points over.

oh sorry i meant 45,000 points.
  • Macy-2
    Macy-2 Posts: 40 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

I can't even get 30,000 on this level, and it keeps shuffling. There's not enough board to even make many bombs, and you can't get to the timed candy, don't see any dropping from anywhere either. This whole episode has got me so pissed off, I'm ready to quit. Soon as I thanked CC for making 1959 and 1960 passable, I find out 1962, and 1963 were made harder. That's pretty lame IMO. Wasted all my boosters again too. They don't really help in this one anyway. If CC would let us use the coconut wheels on more levels we could beat them easier, but no, can't use em, they sure give us plenty of them in the chests tho. Got hundreds of those. You need to fix this one back !!! Booo on you again >_<

my tips are to look quickly at the board in wider scope to find any possible Color bomb with hand swop, without color bomb you need to collect way to many than the time exists because you don't that many extra 5 sec times candy. so you need at least 3 color bombs in the game, i started with CB boosters and swop twice, then i am over 45000. hope this helps
  • Kandiking
    Kandiking Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

It is so unfair for the later player if the previous target just 10000 in 120 seconds, KING, FIX IT PLEASE!

I mailed them and they said players said it was too easy so they have made it harder and will NOT be changing it back !!
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited December 2016
    Options

It is unreasonable excuse to make it so hard.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

So I have been collecting boosters since yesterday, and just wasted them all on this level again. I don't care who thought this level was to easy, you have now made it to hard, I cant beat it even with color bombs, and hands, so I'm done. There is NO reason EVER to make a timed level harder than it was. Good luck, and good bye !! Thanks for showing your greed !! 

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Oh so I guess said players are more important that us !! Oh well, if we don't pass, guess they'll be losing us unimportant peeps !!
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

I remember when this game used to be fun. Now every level is a freakin chore and impossible. Haven't gotten higher than 30,000 in about 40 tries on this level. Real fun King.

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

To me it's just a giant middle finger at the fans ... especially those who complained about 2159 ...grow up King Candy Crush level designers ...

and 2153 that they lowered from 50m to 25 I can't believe they continue on with this nonsense
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

So I have been collecting boosters since yesterday, and just wasted them all on this level again. I don't care who thought this level was to easy, you have now made it to hard, I cant beat it even with color bombs, and hands, so I'm done. There is NO reason EVER to make a timed level harder than it was. Good luck, and good bye !! Thanks for showing your greed !! 

king head games --that's all

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?