candy crush 2134 on mobile - no lucky candy from dispensers

Options
Linda_Hope
Linda_Hope Posts: 1 Newbie

On PC, lucky candy are freely dispensed. On android, ipad and windows app nothing is dispensed. It is therefore impossible to complete the order as there is no chocolate to be had. When will this be fixed?

Answers

• Tiffany_Naughton
    Tiffany_Naughton Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Indeed, on pc via facebook in browse lots of chocolate, but on android phone not any lucky candies so no chocolate. very strange!

When you activate the lucky candies they will turn inti either icing or chocolate
  • Bob_Gabruk
    Bob_Gabruk Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Linda,

Thank you for reporting this. We are currently investigating the issue.

Until the issue has been resolved I suggest you play the game on Facebook or King.com

Thanks for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

- Mark, Team King Care

No mystery candies or chocolates are being created when playing on or off Facebook on an iPad. My OS and game version are the latest and greatest so these are not the problem. I sent an email complaint to King last week and still do not have a response. I have some problem or another pretty much every Wednesday when the new levels are released.
  • Deepti_Nischal
    Deepti_Nischal Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi Linda,

Until the issue has been resolved I suggest you play the game on Facebook or King.com

- Mark, Team King Care

Same here. Just reported the issue. Was wasting so many lives until i saw how the other players played on youtube
  • Maureen_Splinter
    Maureen_Splinter Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi Linda,

- Mark, Team King Care

I play on Facebook with a Tablet and have the same issue. No chocolate :(
  • Andrea_Majer
    Andrea_Majer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I wish I'd seen these posts earlier as I wasted quite a lot of my lollipop/ handswap boosters trying to play an impossible level  (on iPad)

me too!
  • Brenda_JJones
    Brenda_JJones Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Done done done

1 tick

1 swipe free

Done in 1st shot....

The tick did turn to chocolate when I first tried it, but the next time I used it, it only gave me a square. I did try the tick initially, but it only gave me squares... this is the first time it gave me chocolate, but only for 1 game, now it's just giving me squares. What happens when you run out of ticks? Should not have to rely on your own boosters to win a game. Come on Candy Crush, get this fixed please.
  • Ug
    Ug Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi Linda,

- Mark, Team King Care

Same here. No chocolate. Played it for several days.
  • Brenda_JJones
    Brenda_JJones Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Done done done

1 tick

1 swipe free

Done in 1st shot....

Finally the tick gave me chocolate...and. I used hammers to get through it.... should not have to use boosters to get through a game that is obviously corrupt..... the fact that you have to use a tick to make the chocolate says it all.... so, if you don't have any tick boosters... no way will you currently get through this game.I used 20 gold bars using the flying saucer when I first started this level.... cause didn't realise there was a "glitch" in the game.... candy crush.... can I have my 20 gold bars back please.... doesn't matter about all the other boosters I used before I realised something was wrong.... just give me back my 20 gold bars xxx
  • Patricia_Marsden
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience. We are currently pushing an update for level 2134. Please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook in order to receive the hotfix.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Yes, game has now changed, no need to get chocolate so have completed the level and moved on. Thankyou.
  • Bertha_Serna-2
    Bertha_Serna-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for your patience. We are currently pushing an update for level 2134. Please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook in order to receive the hotfix.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Hi in my game 2134 is not chocolate I play 50 times and there is no chocolate helpme

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?