candy crush saga level 2175

Options

Answers

• tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Passed 2175 first time without boosters.  Don't remember anything special or difficult.  Must have gotten Lucky.

• Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I finally got past it did have to use some of my gold bars for extra moves but made it

good luck all

• Banished
    Banished Posts: 82 Level 3
    Options

Well I have been playing quite a bit and I noticed that I have been getting more colour bombs falling during the game and each time it appears near or along side of a time bomb. I have been using it to hit the time bomb and after three of these in one game I did win with one star. So if I won anyone can. Now, did I just get a lucky board, yes I think I did because I played this level really long. IDK but I did just pass. Good luck all!!

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I too am feeling the pain here.....just like history repeating itself (level 2163). These timed levels are not for me. I just get panicky and cannot make a move no matter what. Before I know it the game is over, just no fun at all. I have tried over 35 lives and my highest score was 52,000. Not even a third of the way. I feel so defeated. I guess I have to just keep trying....or just quit. Anybody have any suggestions leave them for us to read please.

OMG !! I panic too, sometimes I think I'm having a heart attack, it starts beating so fast. Glad I'm not the only one. Seems stupid to get so stressed out about a game, but I can't help myself. CCS is trying to kill us !!! :O
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

After playing this level I'm more convinced than ever that King "rigs" some of these levels - likely to individual users. Not only is it a very difficult level, but I often get the same "scheme" to start the game - only one possible switch in the same spot (corner), then it has to shuffle... and I honestly don't think i've gotten a color bomb yet in about 50 tries. Must have the difficulty knob up to 10.   Maybe theyll decide to loosen it up.

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Finally went back to try this level again today, and passed it on the first try, with no boosters. Funny there were bombs, and timed candy dropping from everywhere this time. Went on to finish the rest of this episode without a hitch. Good luck everyone !!

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

They absolutely control the boards, and they know which one will be "lucky"...If you think otherwise, you're fooling yourself.  The sad thing is, even though I am completely aware of these silly sneaky tactics, I still play. :(

• Rita_Ghanshamdas
    Rita_Ghanshamdas Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

You r right Tammy the boards r controlled that is why we wait for a lucky board 

I don't even enjoy playing anymore but so addicted I keep going at it

stupid isn't it

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Been stuck on this one since Wed. Between the shuffling, the cascades, and that stupid SLOW conveyor belt, I can't even make 5 moves before the time runs out. I don't know what they're thinking putting conveyor belts in a timed level, we have already been through all this when they tried to put flying saucers in a timed level. THEY TAKE TOO LONG !! Add some time, or take out the belt. After having to tweak EVERY level in the last episode, you'd think they'd think this through some more :(

Oh Tracy, I think they thought it through completely. Something like "Let's mark this a hard level and throw in things to slow down the whole process so 35 seconds will just fly by (I picture them all laughing and counting the dollar signs--they probably have contests or give out bonuses for the designer that makes the best booster buying level). The only thing we can do is wait for that passable board they built in after the amount of times they decided we need to play it first.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,009 Level 5
    Options

Whoever thinks these ridiculous levels are fun and enjoyment needs to get some counselling. I have not seen a single post that says they enjoy timed levels. Wake up King/Activision and make the game fun and enjoyable again !!!  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?