Candy crush crashing after purchase today

Options
12346»

Answers

• CA_Norton
    CA_Norton Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Dear all,

Just a quick note on this update 1.69; Please note that a release date not only depends on the app developer, but on the Store where it´s released on.

All apps on the App Store go through an approval process which can take up to several days. If I would have a confirmed release date, you would be the first to know.

Personally, I hope this will be released tomorrow (Friday). However, I can´t guarantee this as per the above.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. 

Thanks Tony for the update
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

Candy Crush Saga version 1.69.0 has been released on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8

Kindly update the app on your mobile device to fix the issue.

Thank you all for your patience.

Kind regards,

Mark, Team King Care

Please leave a comment here in case you didn't receive the content from your latest purchase, and I will follow up. Thanks.
  • Katie_Hill
    Katie_Hill Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

Candy Crush Saga version 1.69.0 has been released on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8

Kind regards,

Mark, Team King Care

I did not receive anything from the Valentine special purchase I made and I lost ALL of my boosters I had prior to that purchase
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi,

Kind regards,

Mark, Team King Care

Hi Katie Hill, please see the message we send you yesterday and kindly get back to use so we can help you. Thanks.
  • Blue_Ocarina
    Blue_Ocarina Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

This isn't a candy crush issue, it is a glitch with the iTunes Store.

Ok gamers...simple fix, you have to login with another Appleid. Then start candy crush. The glitch is a hang up in between your Itunes account and candy crush. I DID NOT loose my money -my purchases were available when I got into candy crush. I DID NOT loose my level or boosters. The game was just as I left it, but now had my purchases.

Simply:

1. Delete Candy Crush off of your device

2. Reboot your device

3. Go to settings>iTunes and app>Apple ID ... Sign into Appleid using a different account.

4. While under this different Appleid re-download Candy crush.

5. Open candy crush

6. Close Candy Crush

7. Go back to settings and re- log into YOUR Appleid 

8. Game On!

This appears to have fixed the problem on my iPhone. Trying now on iPad. If it proves true, I owe you my thanks for saving my sanity.
  • Ann_Painter
    Ann_Painter Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

As of today . running Ipad2 with IOS9.3.3, my Candy Crush app is1.80.0 . .and it crashes constantly in the middle of a game . .I've tried disconnecting from facebook, hard restarting my ipad .. nothing works . I have yet to delete and resintall the app because of built up lives and boosters
  • Jennifer_B_Shaw
    Jennifer_B_Shaw Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

I'm sorry to hear that a few of you are having difficulties with the game right now. Our technical team have asked if we can gather some information about this topic from our players, if you could please post below and let me know what version of the app you have installed (the latest should be 1.68.0 for iOS and 1.68.3 for Android) and what operating system you are using then I can report this back to them.

Thank you!

Windows 10 Mobile OS 10.0.14.977.1000. Lumia 640. Candy Crush Soda and Jelly Saga for Windows Phone are both crashing and not allowing purchases.
  • JanetKennedyCart
    JanetKennedyCart Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited December 2017
    Options

Hey Candy Crushers,

Thank you!

I play on FB on home computer

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?