⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When do you plan on fixing the loading problem?

Options
Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3

The game will not load on the FIRST attempt, but loads fine on the SECOND try....thus wiping out your envelope.  It is not my computer---it's the game and I am not the only one with the problem. So are you actually looking into this, or is it what you intend to happen?  That's what I'm starting to believe.

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

How do you know it's not your computer and what did you do to rule that out? The game is loading and playing fine for me on my Facebook, if it was the game should it not be the same for everyone else playing on Facebook? Not seen any other posts that mention this so far, or are these posted somewhere else?

• Bruce_Hayward
    Bruce_Hayward Posts: 80 Level 2
    Options

Tammy. I play on a PC/Facebook & have noticed that if i receive lives & i already have 5, then i let them go into the envelope. Invariably, when i go to play, the game it crashes & wipes out the contents of the envelope. It is never a problem if there is nothing in my envelope. 

Compliments of the Season to you  Saturday in New Zealand. It`s about 12 Noon. Nice & warm & Christmas is tomorrow. Take care. Merry Christmas.

• Tammy_Kory
    Options

Tammy. I play on a PC/Facebook & have noticed that if i receive lives & i already have 5, then i let them go into the envelope. Invariably, when i go to play, the game it crashes & wipes out the contents of the envelope. It is never a problem if there is nothing in my envelope. 

Compliments of the Season to you  Saturday in New Zealand. It`s about 12 Noon. Nice & warm & Christmas is tomorrow. Take care. Merry Christmas.

Thanks Bruce!! Merry Christmas to you too!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

How do you know it's not your computer and what did you do to rule that out? The game is loading and playing fine for me on my Facebook, if it was the game should it not be the same for everyone else playing on Facebook? Not seen any other posts that mention this so far, or are these posted somewhere else?

others have replied to my previous posts stating the same loading problems. And I have tried every single suggestion they listed and nothing mattered. Others also posted that none of their suggestions worked. I wish it were the same for me playing on facebook, but it's not
  • Tammy_Kory
    Options

alrighty then...I tried to reply to you, but apparently it needs to be approved
  • StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Ah ok, didn't see those. The one thing I've noticed is that most of the recent posts where people have said they're stuck on 100% loading bit are playing through Facebook or King.com on a Windows 10 PC. Downloading the game app from the Windows Store generally does the trick, plus you get the benefit of not having your inbox wiped every time you close the game! Hope that works for you and Merry Christmas!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?