⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Level 2181

Options

Your designers have produced some rubbish in recent times, but Level 2181 takes the cake. it is totally boring and relies entirely on luck to complete the level. Nobody enjoys playing a game by rote, waiting for the lucky game to arrive !!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving to create levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• kitty-3
    kitty-3 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Totally with you Peter.  This level is ridiculous in that you cannot get rid of the bombs in the lower right without an insanely lucky board.  I was trying to avoid playing the bottom right corner, but sometimes they drop anyway and with such little space to move around, I never get beyond 10 - 12 plays before a bomb goes off.  Come on King.  Why do you completely annoy your faithful players?  If you have gotten this far, you aren't a bad player.  Yet you toss up these stupid levels that need a once in a 100 tries board to get anywhere.  SMH

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I agree with Peter, this level is totally boring and relies on nothing but luck. In three of the last five games I just played it was impossible to make one single move in the bottom right box. It did mean I never had any bombs but it was also impossible to create any yellow candy at all. Changes have to be made to this pointless level.

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

I agree with Peter, this level is totally boring and relies on nothing but luck. In three of the last five games I just played it was impossible to make one single move in the bottom right box. It did mean I never had any bombs but it was also impossible to create any yellow candy at all. Changes have to be made to this pointless level.

Just played another five times and left with at least 40 moves every game because it was impossible to remove all the bombs. Boring, boring, boring this level is not a challenge or fun to play
  • Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options

Total and utter garbage of a level. A pointless exercise that doesn't even warrant the effort to log on and play. There is nothing enjoyable in making one move in the bottom-right corner, and then just sitting there for 10 moves until the bomb explodes because it is not possible to make another move in that section. This happened on 3 consecutive tries. You call that fun? You call that entertainment? Online gaming is NOT meant to be simply a test of someone's patience, which this level clearly is and nothing more. You sure know how to turn a mildly fun game at times into one of complete tedium. There is nothing challenging about a game that relies almost entirely on luck, where you beat a level purely because the computer let you. And why do you assume that making a level harder means it is more fun and challenging anyway? Being stuck on a level like 2181 for about a week, waiting for the game to allow me to win, is frustrating and demotivating. Personally, I would have more fun at the dentist.

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    Options

Total and utter garbage of a level. A pointless exercise that doesn't even warrant the effort to log on and play. There is nothing enjoyable in making one move in the bottom-right corner, and then just sitting there for 10 moves until the bomb explodes because it is not possible to make another move in that section. This happened on 3 consecutive tries. You call that fun? You call that entertainment? Online gaming is NOT meant to be simply a test of someone's patience, which this level clearly is and nothing more. You sure know how to turn a mildly fun game at times into one of complete tedium. There is nothing challenging about a game that relies almost entirely on luck, where you beat a level purely because the computer let you. And why do you assume that making a level harder means it is more fun and challenging anyway? Being stuck on a level like 2181 for about a week, waiting for the game to allow me to win, is frustrating and demotivating. Personally, I would have more fun at the dentist.

Oh my. Fun levels just skyrocketed. So, the level has 60 moves to start with. Board begins, no moves possible in bottom-right. Rainbow candies change colour, still no moves possible in bottom-right. And on it goes. So, all that is left to do is to hope that the game has to shuffle through lack of moves on the entire board. I kid you not but 51 moves later I finally run out of moves! 51 worthless, pointless, tedious, boring, stupid (you get my drift?) moves trying to actually make the board reset. Please give the developer a huge pat on the back. If he had a brain cell, it would die of loneliness. Beats boredom, I suppose!
  • ahronek
    ahronek Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
     I am seriously considering giving up Candy Crush. I am on level 2181 and it is impossible. I have used up all the rewards I have and it is NO FUN anymore. I like a challenge but this is way beyond. I believe that there is something wrong possibly.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @ahronek - welcome to our wonderful community.  I am sorry you are having so much trouble with the level.  I am showing you have 60 moves to get 15 yellow candies.  I find the check mark booster most helpful in a challenge like this.  I realize the bombs are what will give you the most trouble.  I just finished it with 40 moves left and was able to collect the yellow candies without a bomb going off (so I didn't use any hammers or switches).  I realize sometimes you get a luckier board than other times. 

I suggest you take a break from the game, collect some sugar drops so you get more boosters (and hopefully a check mark booster) and come back and try again.  The link below provides very helpful tips and a video on how to pass the level.  I hope it helps you pass it.
    https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/12/candy-crush-saga-level-2181-cookies.html

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?