⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why I went back to level 1 in candy crush

Options
Murielle_Blain
Murielle_Blain Posts: 1 Newbie

Very upsetting my level was over 900.....closer to 928 I believe....now level 1 please fix the game, crazy!  I play on iPad Air.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Murielle,

Do you play through facebook or the kingdom? Have you tried logging into either?

Jilly

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

If you've been playing your game through a Facebook account then all levels should be saved.  Clear out your history/cache.  Log out of Facebook and log back in and then you should be back to your levels again.

• Kamila_Zglinska
    Kamila_Zglinska Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have a problem with the game. I was at a level of more than 1,600 for several days as he wants to play shows me all the time on level 1. Why do I need to start a new game id if you went through all the levels?

• Daronie
    Daronie Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi Murielle,

Do you play through facebook or the kingdom? Have you tried logging into either?

Jilly

I have the same problem. I play through kingdom.
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hi Daronie & Kamila,

If you play through the kingdom, are you signed in with the email address that you signed up with? If you forgot your password try this link: https://king.com/forgotPassword  This way you'll at least know if you're using the right email because it should have all of your progress saved. You could also try uninstalling/reinstalling the game and then log back in, but you will lose any boosters or lives by doing this. Also, here is the link for troubleshooting: https://king.com/faq/TroubleShooting

You might not have the latest adobe flash player, as I don't know which devices you're playing on but there is a link on that page to check. Hope these tips help you, if not get back to me here and I will try to get a King Care associate to check into your account. Good luck!

Jilly

• JillyJill
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hi Murielle,

Jilly

Hi Daronie, Please see my post at the bottom under Kamila's question because it will not allow me to post links in the comment section

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?