⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Using boosters without my permission

Options
Kate_H
Kate_H Posts: 3 Newbie

Since the new update, the level will start with boosters that I have not selected. Even if I exit the level without commencing play, the booster is still used. Very disappointing, as I was working on building them up. Automated replies from King no help at all!!Is this happening to others?

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello Kate H!

Are you saying the boosters are checked before you start play and when you uncheck them, they are still being used?

Jilly

• Kate_H
    Kate_H Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hello Kate H!

Are you saying the boosters are checked before you start play and when you uncheck them, they are still being used?

Jilly

Hi Jilly,Well sort of, but I'm not even selecting anything - no ticks - then I start the level and will notice a colour bomb or a wrapped and striped candy sitting there. The games just randomly seems to select and use boosters for me :(
  • emwhy
    emwhy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is happening to me too. Such an odd bug. It's really frustrating that there's no indication before playing the round that a booster is activated, and like Kate H said, even if you exit, you've lost that booster anyway. I reinstalled Candy Crush and then lost all of my boosters as well, fortunately I was connected to Facebook so I didn't lose my progress, but disappointed that the boosters get wiped so easily in many different scenarios. 

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi emwhy, I asked Kate to take a screenshot of the issue when it happens, can you please do this as well? When I report this to King admin I'll need some kind of example to back it up. https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thank you,

Jilly 

• JillyJill
    Options

Hello Kate H!

Jilly

Oh, can you take a screenshot Kate? Is it happening all the time or just that once? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
  • Fern
    Fern Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same thing is happening to me...pretty much have nothing left now...playing on my tablet...I finally figured out if you check it and then uncheck it, you won't use anything...like I said not much left now any ways to worry about it...but if I happen to get something I just check them all and then uncheck them before entering the game

• Sfcerminaro
    Sfcerminaro Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same thing happening to me. I also check and then uncheck the Booster so it doesn't get used without my consent. 

• sbabbarox
    sbabbarox Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hello Kate H!

Jilly

This happen too me. Screenshot it's not possible because this is a random behavior. When you select level, all booster are unchecked, but when you start level you see booster in use. Because is a random behavior I must take a screenshot at begin level and on start level for every game. It's a little difficult.
  • Elaine_Cohen
    Elaine_Cohen Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same thing is happening to me!!! You work so hard to collect and then it is stealing them. 

• KeriAnne87
    KeriAnne87 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is happening to me too and it's really frustrating. I like to hold on to my boosters unless I really need them and they are all getting wasted. Hope they fix it soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?