Lost levels after reinstalling app

Cathleen_Inman
Cathleen_Inman Posts: 1 Newbie

App crashed. Had to delete and reinstall. Lost progress. Need reinstated. Thanks 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Cathleen- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)

Have a lovely week! 

• Daronie
    Daronie Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi Cathleen- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.

Have a lovely week! 

Can you please help me? I lost my progress and busters after the app update crashed on 1/11/2017. I deleted the app and installed the update, I was on level 1502 and now 1311 and no busters. I don't want to lose almost 200 levels. Please help!
  • Wooo_woop
    Wooo_woop Posts: 2 Newbie

Have a lovely week! 

I have the same issue. Lost all my progress after the last update :(
  • Delaliscare
    Delaliscare Posts: 1 Newbie

I need help also getting my levels back. New phone and can't get the correct account back up and running. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?