⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

after upload of new version of candycrush i am now playing on my mothers account on my iphone

Options

After the new upload I am playing on my mothers facebook account on my iPhone and on my facebook account n my computer. How can I get this resolved to just playing on my account?

Best Answer

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Kurt,

JillyJill is right. Please try the following:

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Disconnect Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.

Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPhone.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Kurt,

It sounds like you're signed into your mother's facebook account, is this correct? You're going to have to log out of facebook and log back in with your account. Because on the computer, you would not have your mother's account up unless you were logged in to her facebook account on there as well. Please let me know if I'm clear on your issue or if this helps you at all.

Thank you,

Jilly

• Kurt_Ellenberger
    Kurt_Ellenberger Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Tried that and it didn't work. 

• JillyJill
    Options

Okay Kurt, I'll have to wait for one of the King tech support associates are back or available and I will hook them up with your issue, they'll be able to look into your account and "fix" it as unfortunately I'm unable to do that. Monday, the 16th, we'll have someone to help you out. I'm sorry I couldn't be more helpful for you!

Thank you for your patience, 

Jilly

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Kurt,

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPhone. Disconnect Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.

Open the Facebook app on your iPhone. Disconnect your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPhone.

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Kurt,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thank you for helping on this Tony, I appreciate your assistance!
  • MamaGlisson
    MamaGlisson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kurt,

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Thank you Tony ~~ that worked!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?