⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dreamworld Odus disappeared

Options
Kizzwizz
Kizzwizz Posts: 1 Newbie

Why has Dreamworld disappeared? I'm at the end of Candy Crush Saga so I've been playing Odus regularly while I wait for new levels. Now I've got nothing to play! Please bring it back 

Answers

• Mu_
    Mu_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kizzwizz-  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!

Hello, if this is true, why is Dreamworld still available on PC ?
  • J-13
    J-13 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Kizzwizz-  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Please bring back Odus and Dreamworld. Now unavailable on PC as well.
  • Charlotte-8
    Charlotte-8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2017
    Options

Avoir su que vous aviez décidé de retirer Odus, j'aurais pas de réinstaller Candycrosh.J'ai perdu tous mes boosters et toutes mes vies. Très frustrant
  • Tara_Bailey
    Tara_Bailey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi cezdiamond

I completely understand you listening to focus groups and stopping any new development of the dream world. However, a lot of players actually understand what makes Odus fall and have spent money and countless hours playing dream world. How can u just delete people's progress like that?? Don't make any new levels but please leave the access to "legacy" dream world. That affects nobody negatively. If you have to recapture the real estate on the screen that the dream world button was occupying then put the access under the gear menu where it is out if the way.  Deleting the world completely feels like a spit in the face. Please give this some thought. 

I agree, can it be left as is and allow the play to continue. I am also out of levels and have no dreamworld to play while waiting x
  • Rosalina_Medina
    Rosalina_Medina Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I agree Odus has to come back. I played it daily and is really frustrating do not have it anymore.
  • Tawnie_Barrette
    Tawnie_Barrette Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This news makes me SO sad! I loved being able to play in Odus' Dreamworld! Why would you remove all of these wonderful alternative levels?! I was very far advanced in them and spent many hours acquiring all the levels I passed! This is so mean to just take these away without asking the fans!!! BRING BACK THE ODUS DREAMWORLD!!!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

I have an idea, Cezdiamond

How about yall still make and release dreamworld levels but maybe don't release them as often as the regular levels, once a month or so. I don't think there would be as many people saying I hate it/release more regular levels ect. I hated to see dreamworld end in may 2015. Please give this some tought.

Thanks for the feedback, I will be sure to pass this on. Thanks a lot!
  • Natasha-3
    Natasha-3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Will we have access to more than 15 new levels a week then?
  • Vanessa_VG
    Vanessa_VG Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

No man this really sucks! Bring back ODUS
  • Shaq_Carson
    Shaq_Carson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too spent money playing up Odus dream world. I hope more fans speaks out to bring it back !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?