⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

lvl 646

Options
Stephen_Ward
Stephen_Ward Posts: 4 Newbie

what is wrong with lvl 646 on king 50000 to pass and i get 500000 and dont pass,you have way to many glitches on this game which is costing me money and if you dont want to fix it then im deleting all of your games.1 pissed off player

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Stephen, 

Thank you for contacting King Care. Did one of the bombs get to 0 when you reached your score? If so, you will lose and not pass through to the next level. If that's not the case, when you play again, can you please take a screenshot of the board with your score and whatever other glitches you're speaking of? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thank you, 

Jilly 

• Stephen_Ward
    Options

Hi Stephen, 

Thank you for contacting King Care. Did one of the bombs get to 0 when you reached your score? If so, you will lose and not pass through to the next level. If that's not the case, when you play again, can you please take a screenshot of the board with your score and whatever other glitches you're speaking of? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thank you, 

Jilly 

you people are useless
  • JillyJill
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hey Stephen,

If we're useless then why ask for help!?!

But I'm going to help you anyway regardless of your rude opinion. You have to finish ALL the moves on this level, hence the "Hard Level" label. So even though you reach the score, you have to keep going until all moves are complete.

Goodbye.

• Stephen_Ward
    Options

As i said ,i did do that but it did not register and how can i give a screen shot from a game i played a week ago but in my madness i bought more and passed the lvl after deleting and re-loading the again losing everything so thanks very much for your support,love steve

• JillyJill
    Options

Hi Stephen, 

Thank you, 

Jilly 

If we're useless, don't ask for help. Bye!
  • JillyJill
    Options

Well Stephen, in your screenshot it showed the required score but still showed that you had 18 moves left. So that is where I saw the problem, therefore letting you know that you had to use up all your moves. You never mentioned that you went through all the moves, so I figured therein lies the problem. Because that's how I learn myself as I go along in the game. Just here to try and help.

All the best,

Jilly 

• Stephen_Ward
    Options

i had to remove the game,down load again,lose everything i had then buy more,so nothing from king for my losses

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?