Please fix level 2295

Options
Larry-3
Larry-3 Posts: 1 Newbie

There is no way to play level 2295 even if you buy extra time or color bombs. I tried so many times and the most I can get is 150000 points. I am getting sick of playing this game because most of the timed level are almost impossible to clear.

Answers

• xtchr
    xtchr Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

By the time the game finishes moving the candies while I sit and watch.........times up??!!

I totally agree with the above people. Level 2295 is impossible! Yes while the candies move you run out of time just watching and there is nothing you can do!! Please give more time and cut the total amount needed. PLEASE!
  • Josephine_Cioffi
    Josephine_Cioffi Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

By the time the game finishes moving the candies while I sit and watch.........times up??!!

It's really ridiculous! Sometimes the board reshuffles and you lose precious seconds... I have been trying for days. the highest I have gotten was 123,00.
  • Josephine_Cioffi
    Josephine_Cioffi Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This whole episode sux IMHO !! I have gotten stuck on almost every single level, and HAD to use boosters to beat them too. Took me forever to beat 2292, now I'm stuck on 2293. Ugh. This is horrible. I don't even think I am going to make it to 2295 EVER EVER !! 

Agreed the episode is terrible! I finished all my boosters , you cant pass any level without wasting a ton. and lets just forget 2295 is hopeless.
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    edited February 2017
    Options

Guess what.... 2296 is just as ridiculous as 2295.

Hello mur23, yes I thought so too. Tried many times but didn't waste any boosters. Just waited it out for the lucky board, lol
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

This whole episode sux IMHO !! I have gotten stuck on almost every single level, and HAD to use boosters to beat them too. Took me forever to beat 2292, now I'm stuck on 2293. Ugh. This is horrible. I don't even think I am going to make it to 2295 EVER EVER !! 

Hello Tracy and Joesphine, yes this is a money making episode for sure. 2296 wasn't a piece of cake either. I wonder how many boosters the "test" team used in order to pass these levels, lol
  • mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

was able to pass, started with a color bomb and bought 1 extra time with 10 gold bars. I had a much easier time then with 2290

Same here, coloured bomb 2 lots of gold bars 10 and 15 and one hammer
  • mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Guess what.... 2296 is just as ridiculous as 2295.

I must have been lucky , used a coconut wheel and got it in one
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Just wasted all my lives and boosters on this, and didn't even get close either. Not playing this till it gets fixed. Not buying gold bars, and it'll take a month to get enough for this dumb crap, from sugar drops. Total BS level. Good luck with all that !! 

Totally agree Tracy! Rather than fix the stupid level--they spend all their time bundling our "duplicate comments" better know as complaints, and making it harder for other people to see them
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

was able to pass, started with a color bomb and bought 1 extra time with 10 gold bars. I had a much easier time then with 2290

I will never buy extra time on a timed level...they are counting on us doing that and that is why they keep making them :(
  • tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone and Larry you are so right. I'm still working on it and it looks like it will takealot of extra time AND boosters to pass, that is of course unless Activision serves you up a "lucky" board.  Someone else posted about this level and how difficult it is.  Longtime players may say adios if something isn't changed soon. Ridiculous, no other words for it!!!

I had a lucky board once, but didn't notice the color bomb, should have just let the timer expire. Now I'm waiting again

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?