⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I recently logged in a friend so she could play her candy crush on my iPad and now i can't to mine?

Options
Jim_myers
Jim_myers Posts: 2 Newbie

How do I get my game back? I can see me on her game. She is on level 252 and i think I'm on 299.

Answers

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting King Care. I assume you're playing through the app and not through King.Com? Well if I'm right about the app please try the following:

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.

Open the Facebook app on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPad. 

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook. 

Please let me know if this helps you, thanks! 

Jilly 

• Jim_myers
    Jim_myers Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting King Care. I assume you're playing through the app and not through King.Com? Well if I'm right about the app please try the following:

Open Candy Crush Saga on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) Candy Crush Saga from your Facebook through the menu in Candy Crush Saga.

Open the Facebook app on your iPad. Disconnect (log out) your Facebook session and close the app.

Open Safari, the default browser on your iPhone, and disconnect from Facebook there too. Clear cache in Safari on your iPhone.

Check for updates for your iOS, the Candy Crush Saga app and Facebook. Restart your iPad. 

Open your Facebook app and connect to your relevant Facebook account. Open Candy Crush Saga and connect it to your Facebook. 

Jilly 

No, this did not help. I've done it at least 6 times. My MS computer and android phone are synced up but the iPad won't.
  • Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Thanks Jim & JillyJill,

Jim, I have sent you a private message in order to be able to check out both accounts and resolve this for both of you. Please check your inbox here on King Care.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Jim,

Jilly 

Okay, I'll see if I can get a King moderator to help you out, they'll be able to check your account. Thanks for your patience!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?