⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

this game is a scam!

Options
Doris_Chen
Doris_Chen Posts: 1 Newbie

i have been play this game(candy crush saga) for 5years . at daily lucky spin i have never spin a jackpot!!!! 5years!!!!never!!!!!why!!!!

Answers

• Betty_Kelly
    Betty_Kelly Posts: 65 Level 2
    Options

I tried once.

It is not a scam. I have landed on it once. It just doesn't happen very often.
  • lirichutah
    lirichutah Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

It's a scam. So sorry I even started (candy crush soda) playing.When you get close to passing "hard"level then it hangs you up until you buy some gold bars. The "easy" is just that. You don't have to have a lot of skill to pass those but when you get to the next "hard" level it holds you back until you buy something. I don't think there is much skill involved. I think the whole purpose is to suck as much money from you as possible. I'm on 1016 and I'm stuck there even though I've played it 100+ times. Also, sometimes the game gets hung up and when reloading you have missed the opportunity to pass it or sometimes your gold bars just disappear for no apparent reason. When I changed from the game on Facebook to using the app, about 120 of gold bars disappeared. 

• diwit
    diwit Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I keep losing my accumulated boosters.  The "canned" response is that it is a DEVICE issue and Free Boosters are not saved.  Well both of my devices have lost all their saved boosters.  I EARNED the boosters through purchasing Gold Bars and playing the game.   There is NO Customer Support.  They sucker you in, steal your money then take no responsibility to assist you in retrieving their software issues.  I have lost hundreds of boosters over the last 5 six years and kept quiet, but I'm done!
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    You think it's bad, or the levels are hard on the lower levels? 

Try being in the levels where you can't pass without boosters galore and then find out that you can't access the boosters they used to give you for help.
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I’ve been playing for a little more than two years and I have won the daily jackpot prize twice. My wife has played for three years and has never won. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?