candy crush level 2311

Options
mjrose103
mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2

Impossible level , too many bombs and not enough moves to get 8 nuts down when only 2 nuts in view at a time. You have to get rid of a nut to release another. By the time you get rid of 2 nuts a bomb explodes or no more moves. Come on King sort it out. Nobody on u tube as even got it out !!!!!!!!

Answers

• Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone.  No need for me to say anything, you all have said it all.  I'm gonna wait for the "lucky" board (or) the level is nerfed.  Not gonna buy boosters. Ridicul!

No such thing as a lucky board on this one. Even if you get the nuts out quick with a wheel, another one doesn't drop for 5 more moves. No possible way to beat it with that happening, and if the drop down on the side, you're screwed. Need way to many hand boosters, and of course I am not getting any of those with the sugar drops, just like last week when I couldn't get 1 chocolate bomb to save my life. They never give you the boosters you need at the time. I am quitting again, until they fix this nonsense, if they don't guess I'll be going away..... again.
  • RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

every level now a days needs boosters and lots of them, terrible.  Used to be you could use skill to beat levels and that made it fun, now it's just tedious and frustrating.  I have to go more than a 1000 levels down just to get to levels where I play for my candy rounds.  Wish King would get back on track and make the game fun again or they will have no more players.

I totally agree tinzac I have to go back at least 1000 to 1400 back to do candy rounds. And they are getting tighter and tighter with the C's the further up the episodes I go.
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options

every level now a days needs boosters and lots of them, terrible.  Used to be you could use skill to beat levels and that made it fun, now it's just tedious and frustrating.  I have to go more than a 1000 levels down just to get to levels where I play for my candy rounds.  Wish King would get back on track and make the game fun again or they will have no more players.

I was also going to post that it's so hard to pass a level without using boosts or your gold bars instead of using our skills - even the easy levels area difficult. You are right that it's not as much fun any more. I haven't paid for any boosts and never will. I hope King will take to heart our comments and requests and bring back the fair challenges.
  • Sue_Holland
    Sue_Holland Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options

Absolutely impossible to get 8 nuts down in the moves allowed the speed they move down the conveyor belt when you only get 2 nuts out at a time and no more released until a nut is collected. I've managed 5 before I either ran out of moves or a bomb went off. Please fix this level.

forgot to say, I have also searched for videos of this level completed and have found some that say it's completed without boosters but when I've watched them they have ALL failed. I didn't find one video of this level completed with or without boosters
  • mjrose103
    Options

Here`s the problem with this Level. you have 30 moves to get 8 Nuts out the bottom. During Game Play ONLY 2 Nuts can be on the Board. You must get them out thru the bottom before more will appear & NO MORE will appear until 4 moves have been made after they have been counted.

Extremely difficult in having to contend with short fused Countdown Bombs & Zigzag Escalators.

I used an inordinate amount of Hands & Hammers & a time extension to pass, but it was not a satisfying win. I did not purchase any Boosters as they were earned by me during Game Play. But for the Developers to come up with Crap like this, makes me wonder why i still come back & play this Garbage.

Good luck Fellow Players. Unfortunately, luck will not help. Truck loads of Boosters/Gold Bars is what you need.

I am playing on laptop running windows 8.1 and only get 25 moves ? so I have No chance of getting it out even with using loads of boosters
  • mjrose103
    Options

has it been fixed yet?

No still the same IMPOSSIBLE LEVEL
  • mjrose103
    Options

2311 level problem aq.

King wants you to spend lots of money ££££££££££££££££ $$$$$$$$$$$ on Boosters
  • Neil_Bell
    Neil_Bell Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Absolutely impossible to get 8 nuts down in the moves allowed the speed they move down the conveyor belt when you only get 2 nuts out at a time and no more released until a nut is collected. I've managed 5 before I either ran out of moves or a bomb went off. Please fix this level.

I have seen one video showing it completed using lots of boosters
  • FjK
    FjK Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

has it been fixed yet?

No
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Hi everyone.  No need for me to say anything, you all have said it all.  I'm gonna wait for the "lucky" board (or) the level is nerfed.  Not gonna buy boosters. Ridicul!

I know Tracy, I'm totally pi$$ed-off at this point. I really think Activision wants people to stop playing so they can end this ridiculous game due to lack of interest!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?