⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 2311

Options

Answers

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Here`s the problem with this Level. you have 30 moves to get 8 Nuts out the bottom. During Game Play ONLY 2 Nuts can be on the Board. You must get them out thru the bottom before more will appear & NO MORE will appear until 4 moves have been made after they have been counted.

Extremely difficult in having to contend with short fused Countdown Bombs & Zigzag Escalators.

I used an inordinate amount of Hands & Hammers & a time extension to pass, but it was not a satisfying win. I did not purchase any Boosters as they were earned by me during Game Play. But for the Developers to come up with Crap like this, makes me wonder why i still come back & play this Garbage.

Good luck Fellow Players. Unfortunately, luck will not help. Truck loads of Boosters/Gold Bars is what you need.

Hello Bruce, nice to see you've moved on in this silly game. I'm still stuck here on this ridiculous boring level !!!!
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone.  No need for me to say anything, you all have said it all.  I'm gonna wait for the "lucky" board (or) the level is nerfed.  Not gonna buy boosters. Ridicul!

I am pissed off too. This is happening way to much lately. If there are tester people ahead of us, how are all these lame levels getting through ?? Someone needs fired dammit !! They usually fix them faster when there's this many people complaining, so you might just be right about them wanting us to quit. I can't go no further even if I wanted too. I suppose once the next group catches up, and starts complaining too, it'll have to be changed. Right ?? Ugh
  • Ang_LY
    Ang_LY Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Here`s the problem with this Level. you have 30 moves to get 8 Nuts out the bottom. During Game Play ONLY 2 Nuts can be on the Board. You must get them out thru the bottom before more will appear & NO MORE will appear until 4 moves have been made after they have been counted.

Extremely difficult in having to contend with short fused Countdown Bombs & Zigzag Escalators.

I used an inordinate amount of Hands & Hammers & a time extension to pass, but it was not a satisfying win. I did not purchase any Boosters as they were earned by me during Game Play. But for the Developers to come up with Crap like this, makes me wonder why i still come back & play this Garbage.

Good luck Fellow Players. Unfortunately, luck will not help. Truck loads of Boosters/Gold Bars is what you need.

i'am still stuck here. pls fix it immediately
  • mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

You are so right Sue, marked solved.....I played and had to use a ton of hand switches and lolli's.  I started the level with all boosters available to boot.  Nothing "solved" here.  IMO Bruce Haward was providing an opinion and what it took for him to pass, which is spot-on for the level.  It's just crappy design that requires boosters, either buy them or play the sugar track and earn them.

Same here Debbie 12 switches 5 hammers and boosters to start with, crazy level
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options

I have been on it since Wednesday and have almost given up playing because of it! Too many nuts and too many bombs. Worse than 2290 at least there was a reason on 2290 the game was too fast. This is just Boring me to death!
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

every level now a days needs boosters and lots of them, terrible.  Used to be you could use skill to beat levels and that made it fun, now it's just tedious and frustrating.  I have to go more than a 1000 levels down just to get to levels where I play for my candy rounds.  Wish King would get back on track and make the game fun again or they will have no more players.

They don't care---they design to make money now
  • Debbie-5
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hi everyone.  No need for me to say anything, you all have said it all.  I'm gonna wait for the "lucky" board (or) the level is nerfed.  Not gonna buy boosters. Ridicul!

Yes, eventually I think they will change it. Totally impossible to pass at this point without the use of boosters. And the so called "test" group, Maybe they spend the money and buy the boosters and that's why they were selected to test.The only complaints I see from them is that a fruit doesnt drop. NEVER do they say anything about boosters being used. I had 100+ friends playing at one point, now I see only 1 remains. The numbers say it all !!!!
  • Debbie-5
    Options

Seems they're looking into the issue anyway.  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dont-understand

I wonder why they did not respond here, to all of us, rather than under someone else's particular post???
  • Debbie-5
    Options

There you go again---your green solved check-mark.  My fellow players, what they are really saying is--you want a solution--it's use a ridiculous amount of boosters---that's the solution.  Oh?  You don't have any more?  You mean you already used them up on our other ridiculous booster designed levels??  No worries, just buy more.  That's it.  Bottom line.

*laughing* Agree Tammy !!
  • Sandy_Weiß
    Sandy_Weiß Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

every level now a days needs boosters and lots of them, terrible.  Used to be you could use skill to beat levels and that made it fun, now it's just tedious and frustrating.  I have to go more than a 1000 levels down just to get to levels where I play for my candy rounds.  Wish King would get back on track and make the game fun again or they will have no more players.

I agree, King takes the fun of playing

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?