⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush level 2311

Options

Answers

• Sandy_Weiß
    Sandy_Weiß Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Do King even test the levels before releasing them?  More and more they seem to release levels that are flawed or impossible.  Come on guys get your act together.  

They do not have time to test the levels, hey are busy with changing older levels to make them also impossible
  • Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Seems they're looking into the issue anyway.  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/dont-understand

I think only unanswered that are flagged, this is marked solved so by passed.
  • Robin_Barrett
    Robin_Barrett Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Here`s the problem with this Level. you have 30 moves to get 8 Nuts out the bottom. During Game Play ONLY 2 Nuts can be on the Board. You must get them out thru the bottom before more will appear & NO MORE will appear until 4 moves have been made after they have been counted.

Extremely difficult in having to contend with short fused Countdown Bombs & Zigzag Escalators.

I used an inordinate amount of Hands & Hammers & a time extension to pass, but it was not a satisfying win. I did not purchase any Boosters as they were earned by me during Game Play. But for the Developers to come up with Crap like this, makes me wonder why i still come back & play this Garbage.

Good luck Fellow Players. Unfortunately, luck will not help. Truck loads of Boosters/Gold Bars is what you need.

Unless you lessen the acorns or add 20 more moves you can kiss my butt goodbye. I only got this far because I used tons of hammers and switches. I got down to 6 moves but had to wait 5 useless moves for the last acorn to even show up. Yes I could purchase some gold and finish this impossible money making level but why ? So you can pull this again. Most of us have gotten wise to this bs
  • mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

has it been fixed yet?

Still the same, you will need at least 12 switches 5 lollypops and boosters to get rid of this level
  • mjrose103
    mjrose103 Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Hello Everyone- Thanks for your feedback, we understand your frustration and we will be passing these comments on. 

Thanks for your understanding :-) 

It cost me a lot of boosters to get this level 2311 out , 12 switches 5/6 lollypops and boosters to start with. this was the only way to get it out. Impossible to do it without boosters. will I get my switches and lollypops back if proven to be faulty ?
  • Saulyte
    Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2
    Options

Here`s the problem with this Level. you have 30 moves to get 8 Nuts out the bottom. During Game Play ONLY 2 Nuts can be on the Board. You must get them out thru the bottom before more will appear & NO MORE will appear until 4 moves have been made after they have been counted.

Extremely difficult in having to contend with short fused Countdown Bombs & Zigzag Escalators.

I used an inordinate amount of Hands & Hammers & a time extension to pass, but it was not a satisfying win. I did not purchase any Boosters as they were earned by me during Game Play. But for the Developers to come up with Crap like this, makes me wonder why i still come back & play this Garbage.

Good luck Fellow Players. Unfortunately, luck will not help. Truck loads of Boosters/Gold Bars is what you need.

Someone know how to do magic and sort it that level? Because everyone is complaining but King just dont care... Give up
  • CharlotteWilson
    CharlotteWilson Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

They don't care
  • Saulyte
    Saulyte Posts: 90 Level 2
    edited February 2017
    Options

Hello Everyone- Thanks for your feedback, we understand your frustration and we will be passing these comments on. 

Everyone is complaining about that level but nobody fixing this... Very very sad...
  • Moidiaro
    Moidiaro Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I really look forward to my CCS and CCSS but these rediculously impossible levels which are callously designed purely to extract cash from people just leaves me cold. I DO spend money from time to time when I can see what I need to do but can't quite get there. I'm not even close on this level and can see it would cost a small fortune on boosters to ensure you could complete it. It's really, seriously putting me off the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?