⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New design schemes...what the developers fail to grasp

Options

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I agree as well. The past 2 episodes have been just horrible. I have been stuck on 2315 ever since the day I finally beat 2311. I can't beat this one either, because I need at least 10 hammers to knock out those clocks, and I can't seem to get enough. All my boosters got wasted on 2311, before it was fixed. I have tried without any hammers about 30 times, and I can't do it. If tomorrows new episodes are this bad, and if I ever get the hell off this one, I will quit forever. Too frustrating, and not even close to being fun.

Oh Tracy---I've hit 50 tries and nothing---officially bored with this level. Hope you have passed
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

I agree as well. The past 2 episodes have been just horrible. I have been stuck on 2315 ever since the day I finally beat 2311. I can't beat this one either, because I need at least 10 hammers to knock out those clocks, and I can't seem to get enough. All my boosters got wasted on 2311, before it was fixed. I have tried without any hammers about 30 times, and I can't do it. If tomorrows new episodes are this bad, and if I ever get the hell off this one, I will quit forever. Too frustrating, and not even close to being fun.

Nope not yet. I only have 5 hammers saved up so far, and I am not going back in til I have plenty of hammers, and gold bars to help when my hammers fail !! Grrrr !! This is driving me crazy !! Still doing my sugar drops this morning tho. Hopefully I'll get the rest. Good luck too you !!!
  • Tracy-7
    Options

Ha !!! Just knocked it out with 1 switch, and 1 hammer. Go figure !! Why couldn't that have happened days ago, and saved me some grief !! I am now the Peppy Performer of Sugary Stage !! >_< I can already see Ima need boosters for the next level as well, and there's bombs !! Yay me !!
  • Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

Tammy and Tracy; You two crack me up. I have to say, I had to use 5 hammers and 3 hand switches on that level too. Basically I had to manually get rid of the clock. Ha-Ha-Ha, I guess we are all in this together !!! I see where there are no timed levels next go round but that doesn't mean they didn't throw us another ringer!
  • Tracy-7
    Options

Have you reached 2317 yet ?? Another level designed to get your fruits stuck so the other will not fall. Been stuck here most the morning, cuz my HAMMERS and HANDS are GONE !!! Only 19 moves too. Not looking good this go round either :'(
  • RD-2
    RD-2 Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited February 2017
    Options

Tracy Carl I have just finished(2316 to 2330 Frosty Field episode), and the bad news is that it's like the other 3 episode's. If you don't have lollies and switch boosters you won't get any where.Took 40 lollies and 23 swopes to complete this episode. Just boosters and luck and very little skill involved in cc any more.Can't see me playing cc for much longer no fun anymore.Good luck.
  • Tracy-7
    edited February 2017
    Options

Congratulations RD !! I am now stuck on 2318, and I can see you're right, lots of lollis needed here too. I am usually all stocked up on boosters when the new episodes come out, but with these crazy booster sucking levels, I can no longer manage that. I'll be lucky to clear Frosty Field by next Wed. lol. Guess I'll be complaining again next week then. It'd be great if my treasure chests would open on occasion. Maybe that Baz guy was right " the lady protests too much" Hahaha !!! ;)
  • Lori-3
    Lori-3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

You folks are all right. I have been throwing money at this game in the past few months and today on level 2295, I realized this game has become a scam to make a TON of money. I'm done with it now. 

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

OMG Baz!!! He was so mean. Maybe he went to a relaxation and meditation camp for a while lol and Tracy I'm stuck on 2318 too. booster count: 0 Oh well! Here we go again
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options

Totally agree with all the player comments here. The only ones with skill level problems are the incompetent or inexperienced designers and those who reply to our comments. Obviously besides ripping us off, Activision must have slashed wages and therefore only gets what they are willing to pay for - designers lacking flair and monitors lacking communication skills.

As for aCe his pen name is a clue to his ego !!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?