⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 9168

Options

This level is impossible! I e been trying for days. I’ve looked at YouTube to find that the number of turns has been reduced.

I also think that the new way the wrapped and striped candies work is less effective than the old effect.

it seems that everything is changing in order to make the player buy boosts.

Im not happy. I keep thinking it’s time to delete the game….

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,993 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback , Is your level 9168 look like this , This cherries become Gummy dragon

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,061 Level 5
    Options

Yes, you are right about the game being set up for you to buy boosters and you are right that this levels has been interfered with to make it impossible to pass without boosters. It has the legendary label now in my game. Many of these they will no longer give you a lucky board like that seen in the video. It isn't so much about how many moves you have got (my game also has 23 moves as in the video), it's about whether the algorithm is going to give you a lucky board to pass the level. The game is fixed. Legendary levels are put in to make players part with their gold bars or spend money on the game. If you aren't happy with this, then you might be making the right decision to delete the game. If enough players do so maybe King will get rid of those legendary levels. You might just want to sit on it for a few days or weeks though. They might let you pass if you don't log into the game for a while.

The striped/wrapped combo is the same for everyone now as it was in the video shown. They had changed the graphics but should have changed back now. Check you are playing the latest update if yours haven't gone back to a horizontal followed by a vertical swish.

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 135 Level 3
    Options

Totally agree!!! It’s no fun with repeating nightmare/legendary games. I’m on days of play (thinking I’ll never get that time back) more fool ME!!!

Used many boosters, and of course offered so many offers to BUY!! more haha!!! Or use more gold bars and they will give me another 125 moves-are they serious? 125 MOVES are you kidding me-how does days of play “swipe the stress away “!!! Time to keep voicing or move on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?