📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

CANDY CRUSH LEVEL 2324

Options
124»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Options

Well Bruce the Moderators have said you have solved all our problems ?? I must be because you are the Champion of Frosty Fields and have gone fishin' !!!! I can't see how any of the other contents of your post solved the points made here ??

BTW, I am on the east coast of Australia, hot and very dry at the moment.

I visited Otago last September. Stayed at Wanaka, Queenstown, Te Anau and Dunedin
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

There is no end to the rip offs Peter. I just got this level down to 1 jelly again, after about 50 boards, had 1 move left, and 1 hammer. I got excited, I was finally going to beat it. I smashed that 1 jelly, and there was another one behind it I guess, cuz I lost the game, it said I still had 1 jelly. If there is jelly behind a jelly, it isn't 1 IT'S 2 !!!! That's not only cheating, I call that a LIE !! Pissed me off so bad I tossed my laptop !! About to call it quits again. These levels are just TOO crazy to even deal with, and with crap like that happening, you just don't want to play at all. There are several people complaining about this one on CC's FB page too, so it's not just us. They are pissing everyone off, forcing them to quit, and it serves them right. 

Finished Frosty Fields yesterday and now can't play the sugar track for 7 hours. Off to CC Facebook page to vent my spleen regarding the inferior quality product they are pumping out !!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I am also taking my Ball & quitting when my Boosters are gone. I tried to stay away recently, but my unused Boosters were praying on my mind (waste not want not). Might be a while, i have 455 Gold Bars.  I wonder if i can sell them to King ?. They must be pretty valuable as they have just increased the purchase cost.

Peter, i live about 20K's outside Dunedin. Temp today about 26C. It's a nice dry heat. i do not like high humidity.

Nice part of the world. I drove into Dunedin from the south and out to the north. Both on Highway 1. Stayed a night in Dunedin.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

There is no end to the rip offs Peter. I just got this level down to 1 jelly again, after about 50 boards, had 1 move left, and 1 hammer. I got excited, I was finally going to beat it. I smashed that 1 jelly, and there was another one behind it I guess, cuz I lost the game, it said I still had 1 jelly. If there is jelly behind a jelly, it isn't 1 IT'S 2 !!!! That's not only cheating, I call that a LIE !! Pissed me off so bad I tossed my laptop !! About to call it quits again. These levels are just TOO crazy to even deal with, and with crap like that happening, you just don't want to play at all. There are several people complaining about this one on CC's FB page too, so it's not just us. They are pissing everyone off, forcing them to quit, and it serves them right. 

I have been on 2328 since yesterday too. These levels are horrible too. I am tired of going back for sugar drops 10 times just to beat 1 level. Congratulations Peter !! Glad you made it. Hope to see you on the vent threads for next weeks levels !! P.S. I am still really pissed about my hammer !! Ijs
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2
    Options

Ok just kicked the crap out of 2328 with NO boosters ! Whoo Hoo !! Finished out the episode with just one chocolate bomb on 2330. Good riddance to Frosty flippin Fields !! Now off to go join Peter, bitchin on the CC FB page.
  • Lisa_Kelly-2
    Lisa_Kelly-2 Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options

It's beyond a joke, far too many "pay to pass" levels. the game is no longer FUN.

• Indy_1962
    Indy_1962 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

CC is no fun anymore. A lot of ridiculous difficult levels. Only to pass with lots of boosters. If want us to pay for these levels by buying boosters, just say it. I wil quit the game and start a new one wich is for free.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?