⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why are my notifications constantly happening?

Options
Dannymoocow
Dannymoocow Posts: 14 Level 2

Candy Crush. Ever since the last update I've been getting reminders each live telling me I have full lives and it reminds me about 3times each notification. Also other notifications a re coming in the same way but the same message 8 times at once

Best Answer

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Options

That's a pain! Have you double checked the push notifications settings yet? 

"1. Settings -> Notifications -> OFF

2. A list of apps that support push notifications will appear.

3. Touch the app you wish to turn off notifications for and choose your options.

4. Sounds, Alerts and Badges can all be turned on or off individually."

Answers

• StuckInATree
    Answer ✓
    Options

That's a pain! Have you double checked the push notifications settings yet? 

"1. Settings -> Notifications -> OFF

2. A list of apps that support push notifications will appear.

3. Touch the app you wish to turn off notifications for and choose your options.

4. Sounds, Alerts and Badges can all be turned on or off individually."

• StuckInATree
    Options

I take it you managed to put it back to how it was before the update came?

• Dannymoocow
    Options

No I just turned off all notifications. I won't get any anymore but at least the notifications won't go crazy all the time. I'll try to turn it back on after the next update.  Thanks. 

• StuckInATree
    Options

Ah ok, yeah I guess see if it goes back to how it was in the next update.

• TheHQJen
    TheHQJen Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited February 2017
    Options

I'm having the same issue. It will give me multiple notifications that I have full lives, even if I don't. In fact, I occasionally get the notifications even when I have zero lives. It doesn't affect game play but it is extremely irritating. 

• Dannymoocow
    Options

Yes i agree it is super annoying  especially when it happens in the middle of the night and wakes me up! Again after the last update I'm having the same issues so I had to turn the notifications off again. 

• StuckInATree
    Options

I'm having the same issue. It will give me multiple notifications that I have full lives, even if I don't. In fact, I occasionally get the notifications even when I have zero lives. It doesn't affect game play but it is extremely irritating. 

Are you also playing on an iOS device?
  • TheHQJen
    TheHQJen Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Yes, an iPhone 6.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?