⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When I've played all available levels, I can no longer go back to earlier levels for sugar drops

Options
debr1776
debr1776 Posts: 8 Level 2

I'm playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook Gameroom. I've played all available levels. When I go back to lower levels to try to earn more sugar drops, they're never available. The meter that shows how many drops I need to collect a bonus is grayed out, and no levels will let me collect more sugar drops.

Best Answer

• JillyJill
    JillyJill Posts: 966 Pro Player 👑
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi debr1776,

Thank you for contacting King Care! 

This is an issue the game studio is aware of and are working on a solution. It happens to me all the time, so I have to close out the app, go back in and the levels are back. So try that, close out and log back in, they should be viewable now. Or if that doesn't work, instead of gameroom use king.com.

Thank you,

Jilly 

Answers

• JillyJill
    edited February 2017 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi debr1776,

This is an issue the game studio is aware of and are working on a solution. It happens to me all the time, so I have to close out the app, go back in and the levels are back. So try that, close out and log back in, they should be viewable now. Or if that doesn't work, instead of gameroom use king.com.

Thank you,

Jilly 

• debr1776
    debr1776 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Hi debr1776,

Thank you,

Jilly 

Thanks, Jilly. Closing the app and going back in did not help. Playing on king.com did work, though, so thanks. (Playing on king.com did unveil a different bug, however, but that's for a different post.)
  • JillyJill
    Options

Hi debr1776,

Thank you,

Jilly 

ahh another one eh? oh dear. Glad it worked out for you, also try loging out of facebook, close the app, sign back into fb, open app.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?