⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My Candycrush Saga on Facebook, which should be a web version on PC, changed into mobile style this

Options
Kamal_Jain
Kamal_Jain Posts: 8 Level 2

My Candycrush Saga on Facebook, which should be a web version on PC, changed into mobile style this morning. Many features were gone. Other friends haven't observed such change on their facebook.  

Answers

• RoyG
    RoyG Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Me too. I do not like to play this Mobile Style-version! Please re-install the web-version asap (otherwise I seriously consider to stop with this game).

• Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

Me too. I'm using a touch screen lap top and the new version doesn't let you move candies by touch, or with mouse clicks. Only way is by drag and drop, whihc is not good. It does look as if the android version or part of it has been loaded to the pc fb sidebar version. Can this be fixed, please?

• knitsafghans
    knitsafghans Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

I have the same issue.

• Suzana_Berger
    Suzana_Berger Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

What a shame, a good game is gone... Changes sometimes don't make things better. Too bad. I am an addicted daily player and feel very bad now.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I'm a member of a CC Saga group and a lot of fans are reporting the same thing.  Can any of you please post a picture here of what the new version looks like and also please tell us what you are using to play the game - mobile or laptop or desktop.  Thanks.

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3
    Options

What a shame, a good game is gone... Changes sometimes don't make things better. Too bad. I am an addicted daily player and feel very bad now.

I agree - this has made me very sad all day - the sounds are AWFUL - the sugar drops are gone - PLEASE put it back the way it was
  • Anna_Lewis
    Anna_Lewis Posts: 75 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys, I'm a member of a CC Saga group and a lot of fans are reporting the same thing.  Can any of you please post a picture here of what the new version looks like and also please tell us what you are using to play the game - mobile or laptop or desktop.  Thanks.

did anyone loose their boosters, or were they retained?
  • Scheming_Hung
    Scheming_Hung Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

still no one can fix the problem ??

• RoyG
    RoyG Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 2017
    Options

Me too. I do not like to play this Mobile Style-version! Please re-install the web-version asap (otherwise I seriously consider to stop with this game).

I was pleased that the web-version came back after our call a few months ago, BUT... here we go again... the Mobile-style version is back om the PC, using Google Chrome om a W10-notebook. In IE11 it still works in the good-'old' way (web-version)... Can that be arranged again within Google Chrome too?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?