Dreamworld Odus disappeared

2»

Answers

• Margret_Webb
    Margret_Webb Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Kizzwizz-  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for your understanding and have a sweet day!

B r i n g i t BACK!!!
  • Ann_M._Laurence
    Ann_M._Laurence Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Kizzwizz-  Thanks for posting on King Care. After a careful and thorough investigation and based upon our valuable players' feedback, it has been decided to say goodbye to Odus and his adventures in the Dreamworld. I am sorry that this may be disappointing for you.

The access to the Dreamworld levels has now been removed, as we focus on producing many more, new and exciting levels in the normal world, while also thinking up fun and creative new challenges and special events for you to enjoy.

I appreciate you taking the time to write to us and rest assured, I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto the team.

I hope this doesn't impact your enjoyment of the game and if you have any other questions or doubts please just let me know, I'm always happy to help.

Bring it back I miss the stinker waiting for the new episode
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

I agree! I barely play anymore since Odus has been gone. I have to wait 3 days to get to the next level where I always play the dream world while I wait...and now I don't bother or forget to play candy crush. It would be in ur best offer to bring him back!

Thanks for the feedback :-)
  • Steve_Chiu
    Steve_Chiu Posts: 1 Newbie

what if you make dream world a separate app?
  • LyndaSpoonamore
    LyndaSpoonamore Posts: 1 Newbie

Disappointed with King, you could still have left the access to the Dreamworld game, even if you didn't update it any more.  Many players spent real money to buy items to progress through the levels. You seem to have no consideration for your long-term players any more. I used to think you were a fair company, until you started getting greedy. Still, you don't care about that, do you, we're just the suckers who keep the cash rolling in, eh?  Such a shame...  

I feel the same as +Moonshadow.. and I will NEVER spend another penny on ANY Saga game. MANY PEOPLE will take this stance. Take from us, the supportive players, and we will STOP spending the almighty dollar!!!
  • BabsBayuk
    BabsBayuk Posts: 1 Newbie

This really sux!! The Dreamworld level is WAY more fun than the reality level. PLEASE bring it back!
  • Cezdiamond

My GF only played Dreamworld. Now she doesn't play anymore. We have both absolutely hated every single event. They're just extra taps to make, to get into the actual game.

You can't just remove a third of the game. Not when people have payed money to progress through it. At least leave the levels you've done so far. Anything else is a spit in the face of every player you have, paying or not. It was a seriously bad move.

I'm sorry for your disappointment, these comments will be passed on.
  • Cezdiamond

First thing I noticed after updating is that the dreamworld has gone...

Good thing I waited updating until I finished all the levels, but still had some three star challenges to do... 

Agree with all above, it is nicer than normal levels, more challenging. And no new levels needed per se, just leave what is there.... 

How rude and inconsiderate to remove it, then did not make it in the first place. Feel like swearing now, but I will keep it neat.

Was proud of the position I got to and the scores I made, would have been nice for friends to see and try to beat.

The game already got worse when it became too commercialized with all the emphasis on boosters and having a hard time pressing buttons to play without boosters.

Make the game right again, bring back the owl and stop with all that booster bashing.

Thanks for your feedback, I can understand your disappointed. Your feedback will be passed on. Thanks again.
  • Brandished
    Brandished Posts: 1 Newbie

I agree with everyone here...Bring back Odus and Dreamworld, I love playing the levels here especially while waiting 3 days to advance in the regular play.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?