⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush reset my level to 1 and won't connect to the right facebook

Options
Marissa-2
Marissa-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi,

I play candy crush on my cellphone, linked to facebook. 2 days ago I open the app and it asked to connect to facebook, I agreed since usually it just reconnects and all is good. Now I am back at level 1! I can log into facebook and open the game on my mac and its all good, and same with my ipad but for whatever reason, my phone will not work! I have tried deleting both facebook and candy crush and reinstalling, I have tried everything suggested. When I emailed King Care it synced to my business email, which tells me that it is connected to the wrong facebook account but I get no option to change that. As soon as I sync facebook it says I have already consented and automatically connects to my business account. How do I remove permission and reconnect my facebook to the app.

Best Answer

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Check in Safari that you're also logged out of your Facebook which is connected to your business email, if it's already logged in there it will auto log you into it if you hit connect in-game. If it is disconnected but still logging you into that account automatically, I'd make sure to clear your cache and cookies from Safari and try again as this seems to be the main culprit among iOS users, have advised this to quite a few other with success. If it's still giving you problems after that, let me know.

Answers

• Former_User
    Answer ✓
    Options

Check in Safari that you're also logged out of your Facebook which is connected to your business email, if it's already logged in there it will auto log you into it if you hit connect in-game. If it is disconnected but still logging you into that account automatically, I'd make sure to clear your cache and cookies from Safari and try again as this seems to be the main culprit among iOS users, have advised this to quite a few other with success. If it's still giving you problems after that, let me know.

• Luna_Vyt
    Luna_Vyt Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

tried the same.it hasn't solved my problems :(

• Luna_Vyt
    Options

Sorry I tried again.  It worked. Yaay! Thank you very much.  I was despairing.  Thanx again.

• Luna_Vyt
    Options

thank you. solved my problem too.
  • Former_User
    Options

Happy to hear it! :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?