⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

2328 ! Another hard level!

Options
Sim_Cheong
Sim_Cheong Posts: 2 Newbie

3rd week now with hard levels. Why don't you play without boosters before releasing them? It's a game, this game isn't fun at all. 2328 only dumb moves. I almost finished this level, but was 2-3 moves short, but I refuse to pay.

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Sim,

Some levels can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they can be beaten.

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves.

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.

I also recommend checking the video comments for strategy tips.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

• tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

King, the response to Sim is just insulting to us high level players.  Do you think getting to these levels we don't know to watch the videos?  The games for the last 3 levels have been nearly impossible without boosters and luck.  They've just been tedious and it's no longer fun.  I've been stuck since Wednesday on this level.

• Sim_Cheong
    Sim_Cheong Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

@King, well, thanks for the automatic answer, but I always watch videos to see if it is impossible or not. This level has nothing to do with great care or sth. It's just pure luck. I passed this level, because of luck.

• Spase_Sofrevski
    Spase_Sofrevski Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

King, the response to Sim is just insulting to us high level players.  Do you think getting to these levels we don't know to watch the videos?  The games for the last 3 levels have been nearly impossible without boosters and luck.  They've just been tedious and it's no longer fun.  I've been stuck since Wednesday on this level.

its f*ck boring lvl I QUT PLAYING THIS S*IT
  • Spase_Sofrevski
    Spase_Sofrevski Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Hi Sim,

Some levels can be challenging but I can assure you that with some good luck, patience and a clear strategy they can be beaten.

The best thing to do when you are finding a level a little tricky is to watch a YouTube tutorial or two.

Simply go to YouTube and search for Candy Crush Saga and the level you are stuck on and you'll find a wide selection of videos to watch.

Always make sure the title says "no boosters" or similar to make sure the other player didn't make it easy for themselves.

Please note there may be occasional differences as we do make changes to some levels. If the level in the video is different to the one you have in the game then please go to back to the search page, select Filter and then choose Upload Date, to see the most recent videos.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

NO STRATEGY . only luck
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Hi Sim,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Obviously you have never tried playing this level yourself, there is no strategy to this level it's all down to luck. As for watching videos on YouTube I expect everyone who has got this far already does. As for the videos that Skillgaming post on YouTube they always seem to have huge amounts of luck, for example the amount of wrapped candies that are generated in their game is unbelievable, so this makes me believe these videos are faked anyway.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?